***The Official OcUK Lego Thread***

Associate
Mentioned it before but I opened a 3rd series 9 minifig bag today and got my 3rd grey knight. So I got 2 spare if anyone had a spare series 9 for a straight swap.

Caporegime
Last edited:
Soldato
Made my old "Skulls Eye Schooner (6286)" last night. Great bit of Lego that is too! Missing a few bits, heading over to Bricklink to order them now.

I did wonder something last night, is there a website where you can enter in all the Lego sets that you own and it will tell you what other sets you can build using a mixture of pieces?

Soldato
Playing with Lego at xmas has made me want to get more power functions parts for making a remote control model... I've then stumbled across other peoples remote control offroaders on youtube and can see me ending up wanting to spend a lot of money!

Been scouring ebay and other sites to see what else I'd want to buy :p

Caporegime
I know its infectious isn't it! I've spent the last few days checking HUKD to see if there are any bargains going. Currently trying to resist an Old Republic Starfighter model in Asda thats down to £22...

Associate
I know its infectious isn't it! I've spent the last few days checking HUKD to see if there are any bargains going. Currently trying to resist an Old Republic Starfighter model in Asda thats down to £22...

Got the same on from asda for Xmas. Nice model although slightly disappointed with the mini figs. Just not really recognisable but the ship is cool. I'd love the with one :)

I'm currently after a hulk mini fig!

Caporegime
Its a ship from the Old Republic era, which I know nothing about, hence I too don't recognise the minifigs. The Old Republic is an era before the films, isn't it?

I really want the TIE Fighter to go with my X Wing, but I'm not stumping up £50.

Associate
Its a ship from the Old Republic era, which I know nothing about, hence I too don't recognise the minifigs. The Old Republic is an era before the films, isn't it?

I really want the TIE Fighter to go with my X Wing, but I'm not stumping up £50.

Yeah it is. Its based on the game or at least those sets are. The sixth one has Darth malagus in I think and his cape piece is awesome.

As for the tie fighter I doubt you would have to pay 50 now. Bet you could find it for £35ish.

Back
Top Bottom