OCUK Endomondo Team Thread

Associate
Hi,

Just signed up (Lee Hale) - really only been commuting for the last few weeks, could do with a bit of a kick up the backside, hopefully, this will help.

Cheers,

Nullzzz.

Soldato
Yes, definitely!

But for the cycling ones can we include all forms of cycling? I differentiate between road, transport and MTB, and the challenge didn't and only clocked my road - sport miles, which irked me!

Monthly challenges for distance, fastest 10miles etc would be good. :)

Soldato
I differentiate between road, transport and MTB, and the challenge didn't and only clocked my road - sport miles, which irked me!
Yes, it is possible to create a challenge that includes multiple sports, so we could have "Most kilometres - all cycling types". I've created a "most miles" for next year, for the three different types of cycling - http://www.endomondo.com/challenges/7952133

Associate
Just joined the cycling challenges and instantly go to last place in them yey! lol.
I'm hopefully going to switch from MTB to road bike next week and start actually going out and making some progress haha

Soldato
Here are the cycling challenges that we had in 2012, with the exception of 100km - 50 miles is fairly close, so there's not much point in having a 100km challenge in my opinion.

OCUK Cyclists - Most miles - 2013

OCUK Cyclists - Fastest 10miles - 2013

OCUK Cyclists - Fastest 20miles - 2013

OCUK Cyclists - Fastest 50miles - 2013

Edit: here are the running challenges;

OCUK Runners - Fastest mile - 2013

OCUK Runners - Fastest 5k - 2013

OCUK Runners - Fastest 10k - 2013

OCUK Runners - Most km - 2013

Last edited:
Soldato
In case anybody didn't see the post about this earlier, it's not possible to make the challenges invite only, so we can't restrict who joins it. As such, you'll need to post your Endomondo screen name in this thread so that we can tell if you're a member of OcUK - it looks as though some non-OcUK members have entered some of our challenges, but I can't be entirely sure so I haven't removed them yet.

Underboss
In case anybody didn't see the post about this earlier, it's not possible to make the challenges invite only, so we can't restrict who joins it. As such, you'll need to post your Endomondo screen name in this thread so that we can tell if you're a member of OcUK - it looks as though some non-OcUK members have entered some of our challenges, but I can't be entirely sure so I haven't removed them yet.

good idea, maybe the OP could edit his first post to put us all in there?

shiwarrior - Chris G

Associate

Dont delete me........think my Endomondo name is Richard Starkie.....enjoying being near the top of a few challenges at the moment.

Soldato
Went out for my first run of the year last night. Wasn't expecting much as I hadn't done any exercise in ages but managed 4.62 miles in 52 minutes. Wanted to get out again tonight but my knee is quite sore from it which is really unusual for me.

Will need to go tomorrow though as I am looking to improve fitness a bit quick as have a five a side tournament next Friday.

Back
Top Bottom