Puzzle game recommendations? Ala Broken Sword

Associate
Agreed on Monkey Island, although the puzzles are a hit more out there than the broken sword games.

For more similar try searching "Adventure games" or "Point and click games", there's a good looking list here:

http://indiegames.com/2012/06/10_ios_adventure_games_you_mus.html

I played a little demo of Machinerium and it seemed great.

Currently enjoying the walking dead games however those do have some fast paced decision and action parts where you only have a few seconds to click.

Don
Went for broken sword the woman has the most annoying voice I've ever heard fake French :(

Broken sword is amazing. The second one is also out, though I'm not sure if it's on iPad, deffo iPhone. If your mum likes that, as above she'd probably like Monkey Island. It's a bit more darker humour though, but equally as fun.

There's lots of room escape games as well.

Would she be interested in the usual Plants v Zombies, Angry Birds etc?

Soldato
OP
Broken sword is amazing. The second one is also out, though I'm not sure if it's on iPad, deffo iPhone. If your mum likes that, as above she'd probably like Monkey Island. It's a bit more darker humour though, but equally as fun.

There's lots of room escape games as well.

Would she be interested in the usual Plants v Zombies, Angry Birds etc?

I think she has played Plants Vs Zombies but my mum hates it when games do that typical hyper-escalation of difficulty the deeper you get. (As do I)

Back
Top Bottom