What are you looking forward to in 2013?

Associate
From the perspective of a PC only gamer, next-gen consoles.

The gaming world needs the kick up the rear to move hardware and software up another notch.

As for games titles, I cant think of any offhand. I do wonder what Bethesda have been working on since Skyrim. I don't mean their 3rd party publishing efforts or DLC.

We could do with one of those long detailed "Games coming out in 2013" lists that's full of nice screen shots and descriptions. :p

Last edited:
Associate
RTW2
X:Rebirth
Grim Dawn (if it's this year.....)

All sequels to the games that I've played and still play more than any other.
:)

Soldato
I haven't that much to look forward to personally, although that may change throughout the year.

Arma 3
DayZ Standalone
Metro Last Light
Grim Dawn (if its announced)

It just doesn't look a good year for me game wise so far, but like i said some games haven't been announced yet so it may well change.

Associate
Aliens Colonial Marines
South Park: Stick of Truth
Watchdogs
Tomb Raider
The Last Of Us
Planetary Annihilation
Carmageddon: Reincarnation (though not sure if it actually will be out this year)

I know some of those are Console and not PC games, but games are games in my book :)

Associate
Cant wait to get my hands on

Company of Heroes 2
The Adventurer (looks a lot like the old genre click and point adventures)
and finally

Gunslinger call of Juarez

Man of Honour
Scratch my previous post, just remembered I'm really looking forward to Carmageddon: Reincarnation :) Haven't been looking forward to a game this much since Duke Nukem Forever.

Soldato
Something tells me 2013 isn't going to be a great year for PC gaming, there's only a handful of games people keep mentioning, 2012 had a much better line-up.

Watchdogs, DayZ and Bioshock may be the only saving graces. Maybe Saints Row 4 if it comes out.

Associate
Something tells me 2013 isn't going to be a great year for PC gaming, there's only a handful of games people keep mentioning, 2012 had a much better line-up.

Watchdogs, DayZ and Bioshock may be the only saving graces. Maybe Saints Row 4 if it comes out.

What about ArmA 3,Project Cars,Total War Rome 2,GTA V,Metro Last Light,Battlefield 4,Crysis 3

And the other fithty games i can't wait for lol.

Some people must be mad, like ShiWarrior u only play TF2 :eek:

It's going to be one of the best years for a while for PC gaming, with big name titles and indie titles a like. There is a game for everyone this year coming to all soon. :D

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom