*** The Official Google Nexus 7 Thread ***

int

int

Soldato
Does anyone know how long it takes for a TNT tracking number to become active? I've received one from the Google Play store but it's not recognised by the TNT website.

Associate
Does anyone know how long it takes for a TNT tracking number to become active? I've received one from the Google Play store but it's not recognised by the TNT website.

It's usually a couple of hours for it to register online.

Asus are sending mine back already. Nice and swift turn around, let's hope the issue is resolved! :cool:

Soldato
Hi guys can someone help me please trying to play video back on this.

I used the software handbrake to convert AC3 video into MP4, all went OK (I think)

Transfered the MP4 file to my videos folder on my nexus, and it plays fine, just the sound basically isn't there or it comes in for 1 second then out?! I've used DICE/MX/BS player all the same? Would it have happened with handbrake?

Soldato
Just picked one of these up yesterday and the girlfriend has used it more than me :( I'm not sure whether to go down the custom ROM route or not, I probably will at some point but at the moment I'm just trying to get myself sorted with some nice apps :cool: Nice little machine though :D

Soldato
Does anyone else find the screen overly sensitive sometimes specially when using a browser? Sometimes when I'm scrolling in chrome the screen zooms in a bit as if I've just pinched it a bit.

I can't seem to find a way to adjust the sensitivity such as with windows phone?

Associate
Few questions I was hoping someone might be able to answer

1 - Whats the best way to stream media (Movies/Music) from my media server pc over my home network, not too fussed about doing it away from home so avoiding cloud based services.
2 - Whats a good program for resizing video files so that they are smaller and the optimum size for the Nexus 7 screen?
3 - Any good apps like logmein that don't cost £20. Can't believe its so expensive! Actually all I want to be able to do is turn my PC on and off remotely when at home. Save me having to walk downstairs to turn it off myself when I'm going to bed.

Thanks

Back
Top Bottom