TITAN PRODIGY NVIDIA EDITION LAN PC!!!!!

Soldato
Introducing the Limited Edition Titan Prodigy Nvidia Edition LAN Gaming PC, with the exclusive Nvidia branded prodigy chassis displaying your allegience!

Outfitted with 8GB of Patriot Intel Extreme Masters 1866MHz memory, a 1TB hard drive and a Samsung 840 Series 120GB SSD you have lightning faster memory and storage with ample space available. All brought together by the excellent Gigabyte Z77N-WiFi mini ITX motherboard and a selection of the latest Intel Core i3/i5/i7 series of CPUs. Take your game to next level with Nvidia GeForce graphics cards, kitted out with the GTX 650Ti it has powerful potential from the get go.

"Titan Prodigy Nvidia Edition" Intel Core i3 3220 3.30GHz DDR3 Mini ITX LAN Gaming PC ** Limited Edition ** @ £839.98 inc VAT

FS-333-OE_400.jpg

The "Titan Prodigy Nvidia Edition" is one of our smallest, most compact systems gaming systems to date. Featuring the Intel Core i3 3220 3.30GHz utilising threading dual core performance and a massive 8GB of RAM the "Titan Prodigy Nvidia Edition" contains enough power to glide through everyday tasks and to power through intense applications and games with ease. The latest DX11 GFX cards provide superb cinematic graphics. All wrapped up inside the awesome new Bitfenix Prodigy case. Perfect for LAN, perfect for the desktop.

Why You Should Buy This System?
- Dual Core processing & 8GB of DDR3 memory
- MiniITX size for ultra portability and discreetness
- 8 Hours stressed tested and quality controlled
- Precision built and cabled by Overclockers UK expert technicians
- All systems with an Windows 7 selected ship out with a pre-installed 180 day trial of Panda Antivirus 2012. Not compatible with Windows 8.

System Specification
- Case: Bitfenix Prodigy Mini ITX Case - (Different colours available)
- Power Supply: Corsair GS 600W PSU
- CPU: Intel Core i3 3220 3.30GHz Ivybridge Processor (Upgrade CPUs available)
- Motherboard: Gigabyte H77N-WiFi Intel Z77 (Socket 1155) DDR3 mini ITX Motherboard
- Cooler: Corsair H60 CPU Cooler
- RAM: Patriot Intel Extreme Masters 8GB DDR3 1866MHz Dual Channel Kit
- Hard Drive: Samsung 840 120GB SSD & 1TB HDD
- Graphics Card: Nvidia GeForce GTX 650Ti 1024MB GDDR5
- Sound: High Definition 7.1 Onboard Sound Card
- Optical Drive: OcUK DVD±RW Drive - OEM

Service Package
- Full 24 Month collect and return warranty
- Each specification is assembled from handpicked components for compatibility and stability
- Telephone, web note and forum technical support

Is this System for You? ?
Mini ITX size with full ATX gaming power! Embrace the power of the "Titan Prodigy X ULTRA" with Intel Core i7 power and DX11 graphics for a sublime gaming experience.

Note - If you would like to make a small change to the specification call our sales team on 0871 200 5052 and they will be happy to help.

* No OS systems are fully tested with the same extensive methods as systems chosen with an operating system. Including tests such as CPU, memory and GFX stress tests. All no OS systems are formatted completely before shipping.

*Please allow 7 working days for your system to be built and configured. This may take longer during busier periods.

*Fast track service subject to current stock levels during busier periods.

*Buy any system from Overclockers UK with Windows 7 between now and January 31st 2013 and once launched, you can upgrade to Windows 8 for just £14.99! See full details here:http://www.overclockers.co.uk/LP/windows8_upgrade.php

Only £839.98 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Soldato
Sigh, i would have totally done a build in this. Can you not sway Nvidia to give you a few cases to sell?

Seriously if you did or could i would reserve one right now...

Associate
View the topic and see the image of the case and think about how lovely it looks. I then scroll down to post, and see how much praise everyone else has already given it.

Associate
S.I. only. This is a stipulation from Nvidia.

We have no control over it.

Does it have to be that specific hardware?

Not that I'm suggesting you take the innards of one of those £150 computers you're selling at the moment and swap the cases over, selling it for £150 minus the cost of the OcUK IMP case, added to the cost of the nVidia Prodigy case and sold as SI.

I'd never suggest such a thing, for perhaps those people who could then use the innards of the £150 machine (which doesn't actually fit in the Prodigy case anyway), for a NAS, HTPC or home server.

Associate
OCUK need to make a niche in the market... custom/company specific cases especially bitfenix ones would sell like hotcakes..... gearbox BL2 branded cases anyone?

Back
Top Bottom