only in the UK would this happen

Soldato
Yes. Of course. Arn't you the clever one.

Why bother spamming the thread up, just for the lolz I presume.

When I see people who are from by and large privileged backgrounds, giving a kicking to the poor with a quite clear lack of understanding of how society works and its failings, something that quite clearly a lot of people misunderstand with the rate of which things like the Daily Mail sell, I do my best to counter such dross when it comes up.

I am sorry you get mad about it when your precious world view gets shattered.

Soldato

I can't see how you've shattered anyone's world view here? All you've done is try and provide justification for criminal activities by blaming society as a whole, when most people have blamed the individuals involved for their actions.

I refer you to my statement earlier:

Fewer societies in the world provide more for its citizens than what is provided in this country, and with so few obligations or conditions attached to such support. We have free education and a free social services system, a welfare system, free healthcare, and so on, in my book its all well and good to blame society for the wrong that people do, but personal responsibility needs to start somewhere.

Soldato
You said the "last thing we need was apologists", I was justifying it by showing how foolish a statement that was.

You claim you're "thinking differently" but you're doing nothing of the sort. You're just shifting the blame entirely from the people committing the crime to every other possibly influential factor they may have encountered since they were regrettably brought into existence in the first place.

Last edited:
Soldato
When I see people who are from by and large privileged backgrounds, giving a kicking to the poor with a quite clear lack of understanding of how society works and its failings, something that quite clearly a lot of people misunderstand with the rate of which things like the Daily Mail sell, I do my best to counter such dross when it comes up.

1. The only dross is being spouted by you and utter dross it is!
2. What is your blanket obsession by this apparent rich vs poor, clearly you have some skewed viewpoint here.
3. Couldn't be further away from mad, another fail on your part in attemping to read me through a post on an internet forum.

You really are looking quite silly and I'm not the only one seeing this.

Caporegime
it would be interesting to see how hurfdurf would feel if some miscreant stole his car and torched it. I wonder would he want to help said poor, unfortunate, failed by society, attention seeking boy? Somehow I doubt he'd want to 'hug a hoodie'.

Soldato

banememe.jpg

Soldato
hurfdurf what more does society owe these people than has already been given?

I've worked bloody hard all my life, in my younger days I used to leave my house at 6:30am and get back 8-9pm in the evening. When I purchased my flat all those years ago I couldn't even make the mortgage payments and me and the wife sat on the floor in our lounge for some good 2+ years as we couldn't afford anything. The only telly we had was a 14" portable for years and years.

Now I could have sat back and said, hey this is too much like bloody hard work, I'll start claiming benefit and I'll become a yobbo but I didn't.

The other thing that annoys me is when these kids are interviewed they always say there's nothing to do round here but that's not an excuse to go out on the streets and be a nuisance is it? When my kids say that to me I say well find something to do.

Caporegime
So woman has car stolen, is understandably angry and vents on facebook - police come and tell her off.

Dirty scrote who stole her car posts on police facebook page mocking police about stealing car - police do squat.

That does sound like justice at work doesnt it...

Personally it amazes me the state our country is in. No doubt our taxes are paying for the tools they used to steal the cars. Disgrace.

Hawker

Agreed

Seems utterly bizarre they took the time to go and visit her over such a throwaway comment.

Go find a stolen car thread on here and see how many of us have posted similar comments.

Soldato
One of these FTP boys pparently took a pasting last night after a few people saw him trying car doors.

Posted on Stolen Cars FB page and PH, authenticity unknown.

Man of Honour
How do we know they've done nothing though? They might have been arrested and be awaiting trial? It would be unlikely you'd be held on remand for making comments.

Soldato
[TW]Fox;23538007 said:
How do we know they've done nothing though? They might have been arrested and be awaiting trial? It would be unlikely you'd be held on remand for making comments.

Agreed. Plus it is not really the Police's fault little scrotes like this are on the street. They can't lock them even though I bet they would love to and throw away the key.

IF you go through the PH thread you can see articles where one of them is constantly in court for car and bike thefts. Seems he avoids prison by pleading guilty and gets a community pay back punishment.

Vehicle theft carries ridiculously lenient sentences considering a car is generally the most expensive thing somebody owns after their home. They also quite often turn it into a lethal weapon in the way they drive them.

If I walked down the street swing a Samurai sword around I would probably get a custodial sentence.

They end up with a few points or a ban on a non-existent licence and a few hours scrubbing graffiti that they probably sprayed in the first place.

Soldato
One got caught by a bunch of guys lastnight, while he was snooping around their cars. they went in to vigilante mode and took turns beating the crap out of him, then the cops came and scooped him in to their car and shot off. Won't be surprised if they get charged with assault now, but anyway...

They got some more names out of him so the torches are lit and pitch forks sharpened

Back
Top Bottom