US: Game of Thrones Season 3 (contains spoilers)

Soldato
Why? The rapport between Jamie and Brienne was pretty funny I thought.

I was referring to A Feast For Crows, where I thought Brienne first became a POV character? ....weren't the Brienne/Jaime bits told from his POV?(I agree that the relationship between them is one of the best in the books, and it is always worth hearing Jaime's thoughts on events, especially as he gives you some pretty important info on some important characters from 17 years previous)....I suppose I could always save the Brienne chapters for when I have trouble sleeping!

One

One

Soldato
I was referring to A Feast For Crows, where I thought Brienne first became a POV character? ....weren't the Brienne/Jaime bits told from his POV?(I agree that the relationship between them is one of the best in the books, and it is always worth hearing Jaime's thoughts on events, especially as he gives you some pretty important info on some important characters from 17 years previous)....I suppose I could always save the Brienne chapters for when I have trouble sleeping!

Ah I see, you're correct! I haven't started reading feast for crows yet so this explains the confusion. I'm currently half-way through Daemon, I'm splitting up the series with different novels so I don't get throneitis, plus it would be nice not to have to wait too long for the 6th book, assuming I'll have read the fifth before it comes out.

Soldato
it would be nice not to have to wait too long for the 6th book,

then I would read a page a day if I were you....maybe half a page:p

One thing I am realizing on this re-read, is just how important the events during Robert's rebellion are...especially the whole Lyanna/Tower of Joy mystery. I always knew it was totally central to the main plot, but it is far more intricate than I originally gave it credit for! and there are loads of questions that need answering.

Soldato
I finished A Clash Of Kings last night. This is the best series ever to re-read! ...I would greatly recommend re-reading to anyone. Trust me, there is sooo much you missed the first time

One

One

Soldato
It's not a bad trailer. It suggests the season ender will be the red wedding and surrounding events which also suggests to me that some of book 4 will be seeping into season 4.

in the first video is that Mellisandre speaking to Jon on the wall?

Last edited:
Soldato
Just a heads up - Season 2 is repeating starting tomorrow on Sky Atlantic 11:10pm. It's actually on Thursday and Saturday as well just in case you miss it on Monday :p

Season 1 is also repeating starting this week on Pick TV (never heard of the channel). Thursdays at 10pm.

Back
Top Bottom