• Hardcore Rush Mode

Votes: 222 15.4%
  • Normal Conquest

Votes: 507 35.2%
  • Hardcore Conquest

Votes: 229 15.9%

• Total voters
Caporegime
I was running it using my xonar DX pcie card for sound. Gonna try disabling it and see how it fares with onboard sound. The board in sig uses a different audio solution than the one in my old asus X58 board. Realtek on the new board, ADI on the old one. My reason for purchasing the DX was due to the onboard sound on the old board crashing games.

Associate
Yep its still fun ..
TBH ive been thinking about closing our server as there seems fewer and fewer of our guys who express an interest.
personally when i do play i find it more fun that BF3 but i need the achievements for bF3 and ive already got everything twice over in BC2 :D

Soldato
Not sure which servers to play on these days, I usually end up picking whatever has the lowest ping and closest to being full so I end up in a Moscow server. It runs fine for me on UK servers so I'd be happy to play on some with the guys from here as long as it's not hardcore, none in the opening post anymore.

Soldato
Interesting knife stats I have:
  • 1 005 Kills
  • 5 999 Shots fired
  • 1 762 Shots hit :confused:
That's 757 times I've shouted "ah come on, NFW!!! St00pid rubber knife" :D

Soldato
Been playing this again today, the GFX and GUI feel way better compared to BF3, and most of all it's fun like a Battlefield title should be.

Back
Top Bottom