** Official World of Warcraft: Mists of Pandaria Thread**

Associate
You will pick up dailies from golden lotus in the vale, and the klaxxi dalies in dread wastes. You cant do Shado and august cels until your revered with golden lotus. Go to your factions outpost in the vale, and their will be quest givers their.

Associate
He was a beast, hit like a truck. I loved that fight though back when you could down rank spells (spent most of the fight spamming Greater Heal Rank 4 on the tanks), multi pot, chain drums and all the other tricks. Those were the days!

Great fight! SWP, before it got nerfed was the best raid experience I've had. My fav fight in there was M'uru though. Simply because my guild back then spent 3 months trying to down him, a genuine challenge. I can remember the nerd screams now.. :p

Soldato
sunwell was awesome pre nerf really good fights I thought muru was harder than kj because it had a bit of luck involved with firebloom times but brutallus was a bit boring for melee just look at his ass all fight :p

Associate
I'm the same as you. Blacksmithing is the only profession (other than fishing) that I haven't got to max.

I assumed that having all of them would make it a piece of cake to make money on the AH. I was wrong. WHY WON'T PEOPLE BUY MY STUFF!?

I think to make lots of money you need to play the AH which i cant be bothered to do.

I mean i can prettymuch farm what i need for myself meaning as much as i dont put stuff on the AH i dont need to buy it unless i want a few stacks of ore or Herbs i CBA to farm :D

Associate
Going to be hitting 90 soon, been reading some posts on this thread and it seems i have to do a ton of dailys to gear up, is this right? Is there a different way i can go rather than having to quest i would much rather do dungeons or make the gear or buy it if possible. Btw its a monk.

Associate
Going to be hitting 90 soon, been reading some posts on this thread and it seems i have to do a ton of dailys to gear up, is this right? Is there a different way i can go rather than having to quest i would much rather do dungeons or make the gear or buy it if possible. Btw its a monk.

You can gear up doing Dungeons, then Heroics, then Looking For Raid (LFR). LFR can be very frustrating if you get a bad group, try to do it on Wednesday when the timers resst, better chance of getting a good group.

Grinding dailies for Golden Lotus opens up the Shado-pan and August Celestials. If you haven't done any and don't want the grind, stick to the instances and do Operation Shieldwall dailies, you should get enough rep for a few items quite quickly.

I think the iLvl to queue for Heroics is now 435. Here is some information on LFR and requirements for entry. http://www.tentonhammer.com/wow/mop/lfr-basics

Caporegime
I've just got back into wow after about 6 years away from the game. I had a Gnome Rogue on Stormscale (was that even a server?!).

I downloaded the trial of MoP and made a Panda Mage and a Worgen Priest. Just farting about being smacked with nostalgia all over the place.

I only played Vanilla, what have a missed and what should I know?

Soldato
I've just got back into wow after about 6 years away from the game. I had a Gnome Rogue on Stormscale (was that even a server?!).

I downloaded the trial of MoP and made a Panda Mage and a Worgen Priest. Just farting about being smacked with nostalgia all over the place.

I only played Vanilla, what have a missed and what should I know?

Just stay the hell away from the offical forums and you should be good! If you want to catch up on the lore etc check out the wowikki.

Soldato
Great fight! SWP, before it got nerfed was the best raid experience I've had. My fav fight in there was M'uru though. Simply because my guild back then spent 3 months trying to down him, a genuine challenge. I can remember the nerd screams now.. :p

I totally agree, we never managed to down Muru. Best effort was a 5% wipe on night before the nerf but I loved every minute of it.

Associate
I totally agree, we never managed to down Muru. Best effort was a 5% wipe on night before the nerf but I loved every minute of it.

Ah gutted :( On the other hand if you guys managed to get upto him you did well! I really wish they made raids like they were back then. Hell I would even take raids like Ulduar. I quit the game when that Trial of the Crusader raid came about. Such a poor, lazy effort for a raid instances. Only fun fight for me was the Twin Val'kyr. As a lock at least we had a fun job soaking up the balls (Oo er).

I played all of cata even getting my fat lazy orc lock his orange staff of lovely. The content was "ok" and the raids were alright but again they seemed to really screw up the last raid of the expansion. Deathwing was a utter joke, didn't feel like a end of expansion boss at all.

Panda land.....well the areas are lovely, questing was fun and the changes they made to the classes was fun too but damn.....why so many dailies? I come home from work and the last thing I want to do is dailies for 2 hours just for some ****** rep? I stopped playing before the second raid instance hit, I think ive most likely fallen out of love with it now. I did ponder switching realms or finding another raiding guild but have never bothered :(

Associate
The one thing that makes me wonder if I want to return is the amount of dailies that need to be done to get gear. I'll prob do mostly random battlegrounds unless I find a nice guild who do RGBs for fun and I might consider raiding as long as its easy going. Playing the catch up game for gear is going to be a blast -_-

But all this grinding for rep to get PVE gear I am not sure about. I guess I can't comment until I actually get back to the game and see what it is like.

Hopefully I get a proper internet connection sorted out soon.

Does anyone happen to know how long I need to be out of the game before I can accept a Scroll of Res again? I can't quite remember when I accepted the last one.

Back
Top Bottom