Battlefield 3 thread - Server details in opening post -

Status
Not open for further replies.
Associate
I like the bitches love aftermath server, I think It's an ocuk one. Much better than the conquest 24/7 which allows high ping players from America to join.

I often frequent this server too, really like it.

Mortified OhMyGuts is going. Usually start off with that then move on to something else. They can't afford to run the server any more, not enough donations :( sad times.

Caporegime
Caporegime
Gotta say, bf3 has been playing very well the last few days. Ive had a lot of issues with it lately. But, when it works. It is still fantastic fun. I ranked up to col 18 during the day yesterday, a few hours later, upto 26000 points. and im **** at the game. But still had a laugh, and to me thats what a game is about. Bf3 cost me a lot of money, but i still reckon it's money well spent. Otherwise id have blown it on beer or some silly priced race horse/greyhound.:D

Soldato
Going from high end C2Q to 2500k/3570k easily doubles FPS!!

Come to think of it, its not just the cpu but the whole architecture which affets frame rates.

Got my C2Q9550 at 4.1GHz and it probably averages 50 fps on ultra at 1080p using a GTX 570 and those benchies are at 720p using a 680, pinch of salt tbh.

Soldato
I cant hit a barn door with that thing.

I need to change tactics when I come up against those. Face the heli with the vehicle. Spot the missile. Fire smoke and move backwards slightly off to one side. The other way is to manoeuvre the vehicle behind something. Fortunately they don't destroy on one hit so repairing is easily possible with ample time before another comes in. Still the most deadly missile against well protected vehicles.

Associate
Haven't played BF3 for almost a year but fancy getting back into it.

Does anybody know of a place to get a discount Premium origin code? Cheapest I found is £25!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom