Playstation Plus

Associate
PS+ Jan Content is now live.

edit, if anyone knows how to download Guardians of middle earth (I have the unlock but not the full game) then please let me know, the PS Store can be a real PITA

Search the PSN store for Guardians of middle earth and download the trial. I had a similar problem with another game a while ago and that worked. The trial should be the full game with content locked out, the unlock code unlocks the full game I think.

Soldato
OP
Search the PSN store for Guardians of middle earth and download the trial. I had a similar problem with another game a while ago and that worked. The trial should be the full game with content locked out, the unlock code unlocks the full game I think.

yeah, seen that happen before. doesn't work in this case unfortunately.

edit, went into DL history and this time while DL'ing the trial, it picked up the full installer

Last edited:
Soldato
Finished downloading Mk today and gave it a quick trial, think im getting too old for beat em ups, couldnt even pull off johnny cages 3 button combo, Sqaure, square, sqaure, with a thumb press haad to switch to index finger for the speed, wish they would put in an option for a slight delay allowed.

Soldato
google doesnt seem to be helping me so i thought i would ask here

i have a 30 day free PS+ subscription when i purchased hitman, if i was to use it when a game was reduced for PS+ and puchased it would i be able to play it after the free PS+ subscription finished?

i can understand not being able too if it was free at the time but if i was to still pay albeit at a discounted rate it seems a bit harsh.

Permabanned
I just got playstation plus, gutted I missed Batman AC. And Bulletstorm. And Resident Evil 5...

But anyway.

How can I find out what upcoming games there are on ps plus? I've been to the official website but it just shows the current games, is there anywhere I can get insider info on this?

Thanks!

Soldato
Yep the PS EU Blog is the best place to find out what's coming up.

http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2012/12/19/playstation-plus-your-january-content/

Leaving PS Plus:
2nd January – Batman: Arkham City
2nd January – Bulletstorm
2nd January – Resident Evil 5 Gold Edition
16th January – Mortal Kombat (PS Vita)
23rd January – Knytt Underground

Joining PS Plus:
2nd January – Bioshock 2
2nd January – Guardians of Middle Earth
2nd January – Mortal Kombat – excluding Australia and Germany
2nd January – Gotham City Imposters – Australia and Germany only
16th January – Jet Set Radio (PS Vita)
23rd January – Pinball Arcade (PS Vita)

Caporegime
Thats a no then? :(

ps3ud0 :cool:

It plays exactly like the old PS1/PS2 games, it feels really nice to play it just totally depends on your favourite levels, the ones included are:

THPS

• Mall
  • Downhill Jam
  • Warehouse
THPS2

• Hangar
  • Marseilles
  • School 2
  • Venice Beach
There's some DLC which adds three more as well, Airport, LA and Canada which are all from THPS3, it adds the revert trick as well which was introduced in THPS3 and you can only use it in levels from THPS3, not sure if you can just free skate on any level and enable reverts, but it's disabled for the career mode on levels pre-3. Like I said, it looks great and the gameplay is as faithful as you could realistically expect, it doesn't really have the magic and the soundtrack is pretty lacking too if I'm honest.

Soldato
Soldato
Anybody else having problems logging onto the PSN? My PS3 has been saying it's been undergoing maintenance since yesterday afternoon.

Yeah I had a look around Google when mine said that to see if there was some kind of announcement, apparently it was intended to be from yesterday afternoon to today at some point around the afternoon too iirc.

Back
Top Bottom