** Official World of Warcraft: Mists of Pandaria Thread**

Associate
Got Last boss in MV down last night not before time, few practice runs then went with 2 healers and did it in 2, was lacking a little DPS again

Tried 1st boss in HoF and what a walk in the park, 1st go down to 50%, 2nd go made a few mistake on balls and 3rd go we got to 3rd platform and a few peeple died between 2nd and 3rd platform so made it hard (all walked in with half health......) Last try was about 20% and i will admit i messed up on that try :p

Associate
After hear on 2 and a half months I finally have a proper internet connection and I no longer have to use a 3G dongle thing :D

Now all I have to do is sort out my funds situation and I can resub. I still can;t decide on a realm though. -_-

Soldato
Nice looking PVP changes coming for 5.2 with the removal of ratings for gear, a conquest boost for people joining pvp mid season as well as possible pvp vanity rewards :)

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/blog/6994181/PvP_Gear_in_52_and_Beyond-18_01_2013

small snippet

2200 rating requirements removed from all PvP gear. (5.2)
Gear will be available in four tiers:
Dreadful Gladiator’s gear will be crafted. (5.2)
Malevolent Gladiator’s gear, including weapons, will be purchased with Honor Points. (5.2)
New tier of PvP items: Tyrannical Gladiator’s gear will be purchased with Conquest Points. (5.2)
Tyrannical Gladiator’s gear can be purchased for Honor after 27000 Conquest Points are earned for the season. (5.3)
Elite Tyrannical Gladiator’s gear can only be purchased with Conquest Points after 27,000 Conquest Points have been earned for the season. (5.2)
The 2200 rating requirements on gear will be removed in patch 5.2, and when that happens, the only barrier to acquiring top of the line Elite gear will be the 27,000 Conquest Point seasonal currency requirement. While highly rated players will still earn gear more quickly, there won’t be an invisible wall to progression at 2200 rating.

Associate
Nice looking PVP changes coming for 5.2 with the removal of ratings for gear, a conquest boost for people joining pvp mid season as well as possible pvp vanity rewards :)

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/blog/6994181/PvP_Gear_in_52_and_Beyond-18_01_2013

small snippet

I can sense there may be a fair bit of raging due to this change, the whole dumbing down of the game elitism and so forth. But I think this is a good change. I guess I will have to see how it goes when it happens, though for now I like the idea (removal of ratings). And vanity rewards :p I guess if you ever manage to get full gear, I've not managed to get to there before as I am always playing catch up as I end up joining the game late in an expansion, you can spend it on vanity items.

Soldato
I'm so glad they are bringing back buying pvp weapons for honor, as i am a casual random BG player and it is so annoying that i have to do heroics etc to get a decentish weapon.

Soldato
Just dinged 90. I havent the slightest idea where to start with the faction rep. Im guessing golden lotus is as good a place as any?

i started with klaxxi myself as i completed the dread wastes chain and found myself almost at revered so figured just keep going :)

But yeah golden lotus is the pre-requisite for august celestials and shado pan rep once you get revered so you really want to be getting golden lotus levelled.

Cloud serpents offer nothing but the mount so you can decide whether that will interest you, and tillers/anglers offer their own stuff with tillers prob being the one rep i make sure i always get on alts

Soldato
Given up on rep grinding now. My brain started melting. I have respect for people that can do it but it's not for me.

Only dailies I do is to tend to my farm. Takes 5min and I'm done and at least it'll be useful everyday instead of grinding a faction to revered/exalted for a piece you'll replace in your first raid anyway.

Soldato
" Players in low level battlegrounds will have their effective level raised to the maximum level allowed in that battleground bracket. Players' base stats and spells are scaled accordingly and are treated as the same level when determining hits, misses, and critical effect chance."

Only took them 7 years to implement it, bye bye twinks finally.

Soldato
" Players in low level battlegrounds will have their effective level raised to the maximum level allowed in that battleground bracket. Players' base stats and spells are scaled accordingly and are treated as the same level when determining hits, misses, and critical effect chance."

Only took them 7 years to implement it, bye bye twinks finally.

Yep. Imagine the hysterical bawling and posts on Blizzard's forum on how Blizz 'roonned teh gyme' when it comes into effect. Doubt all twinks know this already :D

Soldato
to me the twinks will still be the people who have farmed for the better gear but this change will certainly change the gap between people who just qualified for a bracket meeting people who have been sitting at the cap farming.

Associate
I was about to see about loading some game time and have a look at my battle.net account and it has decided to lock me out due to suspicious activity -_-

Kinda annoying, so I got to go through the reactivation and clearing account process and make sure its not hacked, though that should be fine, its prob cause I've changed from my laptop back to my desktop now that I have internet. Fun and games.

Caporegime
I'm back to the game after 7 years away. I tried to download a gathering UI mod. But it's not the same as one I used to use. This shows all possible locations of nodes.

I used to use one which identified actual node locations with a gold spot on the map.

Anyone know what I'm talking about?

Associate
And now I am completely locked out of the thing, it won't even let me go through the account unlocking. And if I follow the alternative options it just loops me back to the same place again.

So suggestions? I can't log in to make a ticket thing and the web chat option is greyed out. Perhaps the web chat may work tomorrow.

Associate
And now I am completely locked out of the thing, it won't even let me go through the account unlocking. And if I follow the alternative options it just loops me back to the same place again.

So suggestions? I can't log in to make a ticket thing and the web chat option is greyed out. Perhaps the web chat may work tomorrow.

This has happened to a m8 of mine a few times. He works all over the country so he's logging in from different IP's all the time on his laptop.
Each time it's happened though the only way he could get it sorted was by phoning customer support. Tickets etc. got him nowhere.

Back
Top Bottom