Clash of Clans

Man of Honour
Ive got 5 builders and L9 town hall, Pekkas and all sorts and its very tiresome now as my cheapest upgrade is 270,000...the next is 400,000!!

Associate
OP
I totally agree with it becoming more tedious. A lot of my upgrades now take 3 days and there really isn't much to do while they are upgrading!

Its quite easy to fill up your stores to 1.5mil with an hour or 2 hard farming.

I guess I try and go for trophies now.....!

Man of Honour
image_zpsa48a9879.jpg

My camp :)

Associate
OP
It's great on iPad, not tried it on a phone.

As you say, for 'free' gaming it's good, just don't spend any money!

Housey, you're a bit further ahead of most of us.......but looking v nice

I'm wondering about clan donations, maybe some ppl can give some input:
At the moment people are donating any stuff they have lying around. Sometimes I get 5 wall breakers......argh!!!!
The top clans seem to advertise asking for high lvl archers. Is it a tactic of the higher clans to only donate archers to each other? Or another question would be, what's the best troops to donate?

Man of Honour
Housey, you're a bit further ahead of most of us.......but looking v nice

Ive now got L5 Archers, Goblins, Giants and Wall Breakers and I also have L3 Dragons and im currently 11d to go to L3 Pekka! I have spent a bit to be fair to get their quickly but not silly like some people.....well not silly if I dont add it up. :D

Caporegime
I heard 1800 dollars spent in 10 minutes by one of the top boys.

That's what makes most of these games utterly pointless, how can you play a game were the best players spend all the money. My fear is this will creep into normal console gaming with the UI's becoming more like tablets and apps stores.

For instance I play Godfather as a time killer at work on FB. People in the clan I play with spend literally hundreds or thousands per month. They released an add on village and gave people the chance to win it on a lucky spin wheel.

One guy was moaning he spend 8500 diamonds and still hadn't unlocked it. 6000 diamonds is £400. You can't beat these players and they are top of the leaderboard. If you kill their units they buy them back for 1k and come back at you.

In app purchasing sadly is getting worse and worse. A cancer that will spread to Xbox and PS worse than DLC. I downloaded a great game on IOS Zombiewood. Really fun and a great game, but unless you buy stuff you get stuck replaying levels over and over for coins/cash. Some of the natural progression guns are £10's of pounds. Ruining what could have been a great game and seller. IAP prices are not even realistic.

I'd love to know how much money Kabam make each month from simple flash games on FB that they sell a 2.5 hr speed up for £30. It's got to be on a par with online gambling for addiction.

End rant :D

Back
Top Bottom