Any looking forward to Dead Space 3?

Soldato
I'll get it, but honestly I'm already disappointed. Even if its the best action game ever made I'll be disappointed somewhat. This is because that's just it, it'll be an action game, there LOADS of good actions games, very few survival horrors though which is what DS used to be all about.

Soldato
I replayed Dead Space again, finished it yesterday. Still such a superb game, I love it. Not absolutely no motivation nor desire to replay DS2 though. It just wasn't the same.

Watched a bit of gameplay of DS3 so far, looks visually and technically impressive but again, it just isn't pulling me in like Dead Space did. It's a shame they've sacrificed the atmosphere and tension of the first game in order to appeal to a broader audience that only cares about weapons and combat.

Soldato
My copy arrived today and so far I'm loving it. Actually I don't know why everyone was so negative about it, I'm not saying it's the most jumpy version but I've found my chair moving back a couple of times :)

Because it's not officially out until tomorrow I can't put my code in to play online co-op, strange as they seem to have no problem letting you buy suits and whatever, mmm

I'm playing it on the PS3 and it actually looks really good, the graphics are top notch and really smooth.

Anyway, so far, so good. I don't know how big a game it is but looking forward to finding out.

Soldato
OK I'm up to chapter 6 and those who said it's not at all jumpy are lying! I'm playing it with using my headset and the sound adds so much to it, the build up when you enter certain parts is pretty impressive. I'm not sure how the Aliens will stand up to this next week but I'm looking forward to finding out.

Back
Top Bottom