Sumvision Voyager 10.1 - new firmware available

Associate
OP
it fixes the problem with the right hand side of the touch screen freezing up.

unfortunately I RMA'd mine, so if someone else could try the new firmware, I might buy another..

Associate
Hi

Has anyone updated their tablet with this new Firmware?

My son has this tablet and he gets freezes but I am not sure I am brave enough to be the first to try?

thanks

Associate
Hi
Will be trying this update when I get home.
Requested RMA but just found out about update, so will try this first before sending it back.
Will post later with the result.

Associate
I did this two days ago, whilst the instructions are not the best that come with the firmware read them through first and then take your time.

I had to press the reset button whilst holding the V+ button down and inserting the USB into the tablet, not an easy task with only two hands!

Can happily report that the update has totally sorted out the screen issue though :)

Associate
Having eventually got onto the site late last night, early morning and downloaded the files tried the update.
Done the update and everything seems ok just now, not tried for long was around 2am by this time.
Holding v+, inserting usb cable and pressing reset not the easiest, but having it with port ends up and holding v+ then putting usb cable in then pressing reset(on-off / sleep mode button once seemed to work just fine) instead of paper clip in reset button hole on back.
Will try for a bit more tonight.

Associate
I know that this may be a silly question but here goes......

So the instructions say that you need to back up data prior to updating the firmware, what does this mean? I understand if you have pictures etc you need to update but what about my sons games, how does that work?

Does anyone have a good link on backing up Android devices?

Back
Top Bottom