Poll: ***The Official Battlefield 3 Thread***

Xbox 360 BF3 server preference

• Total voters
Soldato
It seems I'm the only person who actually likes Scavenger :p. Just something a bit different, normally play it to warm up or when I'm waiting for mates to come online.

PVR2 arrived yesterday too. Good piece of kit! Nothing awesome has happened yet though :(

Soldato
Got back into playing this game again :p

But they still haven't fixed -

Metro freezing! (Big Ticket Capture the flag) :confused:

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Tbh i dont think it is fixable, its the longest ticket round at 1750 and lasts for upto nearly 2 hours, i think its more the consoles that struggle as some people will still be on the match after you've rebooted.

i had one of my best rounds on one the other night going 144 to 55 with the an94, really enjoyed it but was fearful of freezing.

Associate
Personally Metro is my favorite map on BF3, although I am yet to fully play all the DLC maps.

I was in a 400% (1250 Ticket) Metro game
Playing as US, At first we were getting completely ****** but me and a few other guys kept pushing forward, few times had to fall back over run by other team, but eventually fort back and pushed them back to A base which we just started to take control of A but then ,,,,,,, :( Oh well

kdd

kdd

Soldato
Personally Metro is my favorite map on BF3, although I am yet to fully play all the DLC maps.

I was in a 400% (1250 Ticket) Metro game
Playing as US, At first we were getting completely ****** but me and a few other guys kept pushing forward, few times had to fall back over run by other team, but eventually fort back and pushed them back to A base which we just started to take control of A but then ,,,,,,, :( Oh well

Metro can be a spectacular map for comebacks, I've been on a team 500+ tickets down then got a+b, held them and won eventually.

Caporegime
Yeah, where it can it can go wrong is when one team decides to take the 3rd flag. It with leads to base raping or people slipping past and taking B plus the further flag, initiating a comeback.
Only controlling home flag plus B is slower to win but easier to manage

Soldato
Yeah, where it can it can go wrong is when one team decides to take the 3rd flag. It with leads to base raping or people slipping past and taking B plus the further flag, initiating a comeback.
Only controlling home flag plus B is slower to win but easier to manage

And more fun, with a better chance of amazing scores. the match i was in, was great, one minute we would have 2 flags, then all 3 BUT they had people already on the way to the furthest flag, by the time you ran back it was capped and they were running up to B, it was so much fun, just a shame it doesnt always work that way.

Just looking through my tags on my phone, and i took yours on the 25th morbz-- :D didnt even realize lol.

Last edited:
Caporegime
Seems a common gun, especially amongst the 100 eagles. Quick killing, though must be boring for so many people to use it lol.

I need to use my kh more and break back into the top 100 with it. I'm one of the lowest ranks with 10k+ kills, most are rank 100!

Soldato
Seems a common gun, especially amongst the 100 eagles. Quick killing, though must be boring for so many people to use it lol.

I need to use my kh more and break back into the top 100 with it. I'm one of the lowest ranks with 10k+ kills, most are rank 100!

Ive not 10k with any weapons, though i could see me doing it with the an94.

highest so far is 2868 with the knife.

Caporegime
So many people are the same though, most people have a good spread of weapon kills as well as plenty of vehicle/aircraft. I can't fly for **** and die in a tank far too quickly from decent pilots killing me :(

Soldato
I don't have over 1,000 with any weapon!

872 is my highest with the FAMAS before it was nerfed, although I have got 1,046 kills with the M1 and T-90 combined.

My play time is 179hr which I assume (and hoping!) is much less than those for 10,000 kills with one weapon unless you play Metro CQ non-stop!

Soldato
So many people are the same though, most people have a good spread of weapon kills as well as plenty of vehicle/aircraft. I can't fly for **** and die in a tank far too quickly from decent pilots killing me :(

There is a way to one hit dissable a tank from another tank, you need to hit it from the front at the hight or the turret, its happened so many times to us, yet i never get the sweet spot, thought it was lag or something tbh until i watched a video.

I don't have over 1,000 with any weapon!

872 is my highest with the FAMAS before it was nerfed, although I have got 1,046 kills with the M1 and T-90 combined.

My play time is 179hr which I assume (and hoping!) is much less than those for 10,000 kills with one weapon unless you play Metro CQ non-stop!

I have 483hrs of play time, and 22 weapons with 500+ kills, i play all types of maps as well.

Back
Top Bottom