Anyone else here still use a fat PS3 ??

Woman of Honour
Man of Honour
80gb fatty here. My second one though as the first one's blu-ray drive died 6 months after I bought it so Sony sent this replacement. It makes a hell of a lot of noise though but can't really justify buying a slim. :(

Associate
I still have a jap import 60gb from the first month of release (actually going to sell it now) plays ps1/2 games as well unlike the newer ones (yer missus had a massive catalogue of Sing stars crap on the Ps2 :p). Although it's not as heavily used as the 360/pc it' still had some fair use on it.

Soldato
I have a jap 20g model which i got when they where released its still going strong but the other day it did shut down once after a long session on uncharted drakes fortune :( i guess that not a great sign :p

Soldato
Bought an original PS3 60GB phat from eBay the other day, in excellent condition. It has had an HDD upgrade to ~120GB. Bought it because I wanted a Blu-Ray, a PS2 player and for the PS Store. Bought PS+ too, it appears to be a great service.

Soldato
Yup, hasn't died yet so no need to replace it, not that it gets much use other than Blu-Rays.

Can't for the life of me remember if it's 40GB or 80GB though :D

[goes to check emails] It's an 80GB, bought in September '08 :)

Back
Top Bottom