Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch

Soldato
The US version was produced in a far more limited number than the EU one (EU version has less stuff in it). I doubt we'll see the same problems here, at least not to that extent anyway.

That's a relief (and a bit of a shame really, would have liked the Soundtrack at least) :p My order's still showing as "Not yet dispatched" at Amazon, but they tend to send it out the night before so I'm not too worried yet.

Soldato
Mine was processing since about 6pm yesterday until 9am this morning when I got a dispatch email. Do you know when about it started processing? Could just take a long time like mine did :)

Yeh I have a shipping notice and tracking details for DPD, so it should turn up tomorrow hopefully :)

I only got my pre-order in yesterday so I wasn't sure if I'd actually get it in all honesty (wizard edition).

Associate
Have had a Wizards Edition preordered since last July with Shopto.

Sadly the card details they have are now expired and every time I try to update my details or pay with a new card I get an authentication error.

I'm beginning to hate shopto for my mistake!

Anyone complaining about the English voice overs can't have heard them, I've always preferred playing with the original Japanese audio, Ni No Kuni is the first game ever where given the option between English and Japanese I'd have to pause and consider.

Soldato
OP
My hardcover walkthrough came today, now to just wait for the game:D
I wont even look at the book yet until i finish the game then ill use it, dont wanna spoil the story.
It comes with a dlc code for the gold hurly familiar so i think ill use the code and really try not to look at any spoilers.

Soldato
My hardcover walkthrough came today, now to just wait for the game:D
I wont even look at the book yet until i finish the game then ill use it, dont wanna spoil the story.
It comes with a dlc code for the gold hurly familiar so i think ill use the code and really try not to look at any spoilers.

Where did u order the book? I went with amazon and havent heard a word since :(

Woman of Honour
Man of Honour
Think my Wizard's Edition via Amazon is processing as I can't change anything on the order now. Bit nervous about it as I've had some terrible experiences with Yodel lately. Don't want it going missing :( But it was only £55 when I pre-ordered last July and too big a saving to go elsewhere. Hopefully I'm just being paranoid!

Associate
I'm slightly worried. It says shipped and they still haven't taken the money from my account.

Also it looks like I'm going to be charged twice from the invoice thing.

I better get this game!

Associate
Nice! Should recieve the Wizard Edition today between 11 and 12.

I think i'll use shopto more often. Ordered yesterday just before 12 and it will be here in just 24 hours!

Now do i open it and play with drippy or keep it sealed?!

Soldato
I cancelled my standard edition with amazon yesterday and ordered with Shopto instead. The mailman just posted it through the door :)

Yeah I normally go with Shopto for everything, however when I preordered from Amazon it was only £54.99 and too good to pass up. I'm away this weekend anyway so I'm in no rush really, I would just like it here safely :)

Back
Top Bottom