Anonymous Strike plans to combat the US government again.

Associate
They are once again trying to amass their efforts into the US legal system apparently, and are going to release their payload that will send protected files from the gov servers to media. Great. Oh and they turned a prosecution guideline website into an interactive asteroids game, which I find amazingly funny.

The website was the ussc.gov,

Here is their youtube Vid: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WaPni5O2YyI

Their 'payload' being the act of taking the files. Just what we need is those mericans' going arse over head over supposed 'cyber terrorists' to add more internet turmoil and the media to go and bloat the facts up till no tomorrow.

Associate
OP
[FnG]magnolia;23702256 said:
OP, please tell me why Anon is any better than the very system they are trying to bring down. You may use graphs or even crayon drawings if that's more comfortable for you.

I have no need to, I am merely relaying what I am seeing

Soldato
OP, please tell me why Anon is any better than the very system they are trying to bring down. You may use graphs or even crayon drawings if that's more comfortable for you.

Maybe because they believe they are more just, ethical and moral than the 'system'. (Which lets be honest isn't very difficult considering the history/actions of both America and our government!)
Ohhh, and maybe you could try and be a little more condescending next time :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Associate
OP

HAHA YOUR FAILED TROLL ATTEMPT IS THWARTED. MUHAHAHH *COUGH COUGH* excuse me.

Caporegime
I have no need to, I am merely relaying what I am seeing

So you don't have an opinion other than Anon are pretty rad?

e :

CRAZY said:
Maybe because they believe they are more just, ethical and moral than the 'system'. (Which lets be honest isn't very difficult considering the history/actions of both America and our government!)
Ohhh, and maybe you could try and be a little more condescending next time

They 'believe' they are or they actually are? Script kiddies living the dream until they get busted and then wonder what exactly they've done to their lives? I can also be far more condescending than that although the unintentional irony of your statement was not lost on me even if it was on you.

OP said:
HAHA YOUR FAILED TROLL ATTEMPT IS THWARTED. MUHAHAHH *COUGH COUGH* excuse me.

I don't think that word means what you think it means.

Last edited:
Associate
OP
[FnG]magnolia;23702761 said:
So you don't have an opinion other than Anon are pretty rad?

e :

They 'believe' they are or they actually are? Script kiddies living the dream until they get busted and then wonder what exactly they've done to their lives? I can also be far more condescending than that although the unintentional irony of your statement was not lost on me even if it was on you.

I don't think that word means what you think it means.

Oh I know what the word means in that context, and I think anon are a bunch of top blokes, I don't really have an opinion on that matter until it begins to affect the greater population.

Soldato
These videos come up periodically, promising to do great things. So far I'm yet to notice any of the promised actions actually occurring, but perhaps I don't pay enough attention. What has this group achieved so far? Pulling down a website is not terribly impressive, even if it's replaced with a video game.

Permabanned
It's pulled down some pretty impressive websites, successfully attacking US Government property isn't done easily I would imagine.

There has been a succession of high profile hacks around the globe in protest against percieved civil rights impingements. There has also been more comic efforts such as the Sun and so forth, but the most entertaining was the dispute between Anon and the retards that be Scientologists.

Anyway there is a long documented history of what they have done and claimed to have done, they aren't always successful mind you.

Still, the rebel in me loves them so god speed you bunch of cyberanarchists. I can rarely fault their targets and reasoning, just the methods. Still, I've got to say that haven't I?

;)

Caporegime
Oh I know what the word means in that context, and I think anon are a bunch of top blokes, I don't really have an opinion on that matter until it begins to affect the greater population.

Ok. You think Anon are a bunch of top blokes for reasons that you will not or cannot (it's cannot, isn't it?) explain until such time that it affects more than the people affected by the US websites which they are targetting? DO you know these people (no, you do not). Do you understand what they're trying to do (no, you do not). Do you talk with these people (no, you do not). Do you want to say, "Anon did a thing, it was cool, hurrr." (yes, yes, you do)

What is the point of your OP if you have no opinion? Are you congratulating them, endorsing their behaviour, belittling their targets? All of these are arguably valid viewpoints but not when you reduce your argument to, "LOL Anon did a thing."

Soldato
I'm sure the US government is currently shaking in it's boots and making all the required changes. When oh when will Anon stop making our lives a nightmare by taking down yet ANOTHER website!!! dun dun dunnnn

- GP

Back
Top Bottom