Edinburgh Meet 11-13th June

Permabanned
These meets actually work out? Read the odd meet thread and every bugger disappears Before the night begins. Leaving mid afternoon is lame.

The last London one looked dire. People playing on phones, others looking bored...seems awkward and pointless.

Soldato
These meets actually work out? Read the odd meet thread and every bugger disappears Before the night begins. Leaving mid afternoon is lame.

The last London one looked dire. People playing on phones, others looking bored...seems awkward and pointless.

They do work, sometimes. I organised a Glasgow one which was a good laugh and went on until the small hours however another Glasgow meet which was organised never got off the ground and didn't happen. That being said, I'm game for an Edinburgh meet. Paintballing would be fun!

Soldato

As Ahleckz said the Glasgow one was a good laugh but I did try organising a follow-up but then had to pull out and it died a death. It really does need somebody to keep on top of them for it to be a success, the Glasgow one was a hoot but everybody got on and we ended up hitting a club. It helps if you have a good mix of outgoing people with a few introverts, fair enough some people are shy but when you Ahleckz dropping his pants in a nightclub and nearly getting kicked out of a pub for sexual harrassment it helps break the ice ;)

Soldato
OP
She wasn't until a birdie had a word in her ear ;)

Necro post much...

After escaping from the basement I went on to as good as get married and now have a 13 month old little boy.

Nice to know that someone remembers me.

Soldato
OP
Thanks for the congratulations. I've been very lucky, both the man-shape and the little dude are awesome.

The small one wouldn't be impressed if I left daddy in charge. If you do have a night out have a brilliant night. Back in the *cough* old days, meets were amazing.

With that parting message I will go back to my anonymity.

Back
Top Bottom