Who all buys from OCUK??

Soldato
I don't tend to buy all that much but the last few PC type things I've bought have been from OcUK. Saying that the majority of my PC is sourced from OcUK but that's been purchased over several years. I buy mainly because of the free shipping and while I could get this elsewhere other retailers free shipping tends to take ages.

Don
I don't tend to buy whole builds from OCUk, as previously mentioned being a couple of quid dearer across a whole build soon adds up.

But for individual items, and especially the possibility of something I want popping up on Today/Weekend/or This Week Only deals, in the next week or so, I tend to regularly check OCUk and order the odd few bits and pieces.

Christmas offers were especially good, picked up 16Gb RAM for £39.99 shipped, when everywhere else wanted £60+.

As consumers, almost all of us shop where we think we get the best deal, and in OCUk's as stated by most people, is that the best deal is not necessarily the cheapest, but the one that includes great customer service.

Associate
I just search around for the best price. If OCUK doesn't have the best price then I won't buy it there. However, I won't buy off a company that gets bad reviews if their price is only a couple of quid better than OCUK's. I don't get free shipping on almost all items from OCUK as I live in Northern Ireland, which sucks.

Back
Top Bottom