Gas Boiler q_q :(

Soldato
Hola,

Was wondering if anyone can help identifying this problem. Ever so often our gas combi boiler fails to pump any water out. What it does is work for a little bit, and then just stop pumping water. It doesn't happen that often but lately it seems to be happening more and more. To get it pumping again it, we need to turn it on and off for a few minutes.

Water pressure from hot was never that epic (especially in the bathroom, furtherest away from the boiler). But now it seems to be getting worse. Pressure is close to 1 bar (slightly above it) and central heating via radiators works fine but now I am paranoid and turn it off to have a shower. This is in a flat on 5th floor if that makes any difference.

I am pretty sure its the pump giving out as most likely culprit but wondering how correct my assumption is before we ask landlady to pay to get that changed (renting).

Associate
TBH you're better getting it looked at professionally. Boilers are not things to be messed with if you don't understand the workings.

Get the landlady to sort it, that's her job.

Back
Top Bottom