Advanced Technology

Man of Honour
Ah back to the stick fingers in the ears approach. Rather than actually going and reading up on the subject.

Oh and militant, I think that's your side of the argument as you can't post any evidence to back it up. Yet there's plenty of evidence against your views.

Soldato
OP
Ah back to the stick fingers in the ears approach. Rather than actually going and reading up on the subject.

Oh and militant, I think that's your side of the argument as you can't post any evidence to back it up. Yet there's plenty of evidence against your views.

Im not.

I have posted evidence. You have posted one terrible site as yours. And then keep rattling on about law of thermodynamics. When this water powered fuel cell uses electricity to split the hydrogen and oxygen but at a much lower rate of consumption then it produces.

Man of Honour
You haven't posted any evidence, a youtube clip is not evidence at all, it isn't scientific and it doesn't even measure.

So laws of thermodynamics isn't evidence?
And google it. Popular mechanics has a rather large section and tests on the scam.

Man of Honour
I should point out that I dont know as fact that it works but it seems reasonable. And I am going to be doing my own research into this.

No, in no way does it seem reasonable. And as shower you've done Zero research. If you had down even one gram of research, you would know how bonkers it is.

http://www.popularmechanics.com/cars/alternative-fuel/gas-mileage/4310717

http://green.autoblog.com/2008/08/04/why-on-board-hydrogen-generators-wont-boost-your-mileage/

Last edited:
Associate
Im not.
When this water powered fuel cell uses electricity to split the hydrogen and oxygen but at a much lower rate of consumption then it produces.

That's a perpetual motion machine! How can you not understand that it's not physically possible to produce more energy from water than you need to put in to it to get hydrogen.

As has been said several times, it's far more efficient to use that electricity to power an electric motor than it is to use it to produce hydrogen.

Back
Top Bottom