• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

RECOMMEND GPU £300-£350

Associate
Associate
Everybody raves about the Windforce X3 cards, the "Boosted" edition is a little out of your price range though but you can overclock the stock one.

I really like the IceQ X2's though, they just look great. Those are what I'd have gone for if I'd have had a little extra cash when I upgraded. No idea if one would fit in your case though as they're quite long.

Also someone correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't that MSI cooler exactly the same as the reference cooler, which are notoriously loud?

Associate
OP
saving money isn't a issue really just want the most powerful card i cant afford that will last me a while.

Gertford yeah i was worried the reference cooler was gonna be loud, need something quiet and cool

Back
Top Bottom