How not to do a U-turn...

Associate
Seems like a bad place for a u turn, rather than just take a longer route to turn around, people in the uk make these kinds of irritating maneuvers, for example insisting on making a right turn creating a huge queue of traffic instead of just taking a slightly longer route with easier turns etc

Imo driver was abit optimistic and slow with u turn but the other drivers seem to have deliberately boxed him in and started beeping, making his u turn impossible, really helpful behaviour!

ajf

ajf

Soldato
Seems like a bad place for a u turn, rather than just take a longer route to turn around, people in the uk make these kinds of irritating maneuvers, for example insisting on making a right turn creating a huge queue of traffic instead of just taking a slightly longer route with easier turns etc

I know what you mean. This happens daily on the way home. If they turned left there is a roundabout less than 100meters away, but no, block the junction to try and turn right instead. I've avtually known cars slip past the right turner though, go left and go sailing past him in the other direction having gone round the roundabout.

The video is weird. If it wasn't in the news I would have called setup. It's like something out of one of the Beadle programs!

Back
Top Bottom