Zoltans birthday

Deleted member 651465

D

Deleted member 651465

Every time I read a thread about a member that has died I always get choked up.

Maybe it's because of the community, or the fact that you already know the outcome after the OP, but its always gripping. They make you think about life and those problems you're having and remind you what it's really like to have something to worry about.

It's nice to see that Zoltan, Riddlermarc and some of the other "old school", whilst gone, are never truly forgotten and I like it when these remembrance threads pop up.

I tip my hat to anyone that can look death in the eye and come out with a positive spin. I can't imagine being in that situation, only that I could only wish to have as much courage and strength to get through it like some of the members have shown here.

It can never be easy burying a child, and I do hope you've found peace, for want of a better word. I only saw him around for a few months when I first joined, so I can't claim to have known him but reading his thread, he came across as a genuinely nice chap with a great outlook on life (considering the circumstance).

I'd be proud of anyone to act like he did, and as a father I'm sure your proud of that.

My condolences to you on this anniversary. I'll pour a drink :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Man of Honour
Time does fly.

Work stops me raising a glass to Zoltan but I will try on Monday night.

Steve, this has jogged my memory to get a little fundraising done for the Teenage cancer trust or whatever charity your family may wish to help. If ok, drop me or a mod an e-mail sometime to bounce a few ideas about.

Associate
I never had the pleasure of knowing zoltan but from reading that thread he seemed like a genuinely nice chap. If I was going through what he did then I'd be happy with a 1/10th of the courage he had.

Rip Zoltan.

Soldato
RIP Zoltan. I joined too late to know him, but he seems to have been a man of great personal strength. My condolences to his family.

Soldato
Blimey, definitely coming round quick... kinda depressing that it's been another year already and I can count on one hand what I've achieved in the last 12 months :(.

RIP Zoltan.

Back
Top Bottom