Poll: ***The Official Battlefield 3 Thread***

Xbox 360 BF3 server preference

• Total voters
Soldato
Ah you joined nick and worcs :D I was tempted by then mine froze too so I gave up for the night!

At least you made up for a poor showing in TDM ;)

:eek: lol, i wasnt in the same squad, was stuck with some randoms, mainly lone wolfing it as they were awful.

Guy claiming i was hacking was a yank, and wonders why it was harder to kill me in a euro server lol.

I did nemesis the Col100 and take his tags 3 times while playing :D

Caporegime
You sure that was a euro server? the KSA ones are all elsewhere in the world aren't they?

It really is random at the moment though, one game you will be shooting people in the back who will turn and kill you with 100% health, the next game you are killing people who are screaming because they put a clip in you with burst fire and you still have full health.

Quite annoying!

Associate
Doing the Co-op on HARD with a friend, we got to the last mission:
The Eleventh Hour -

Tried this about 4 times yesterday - Failed every time because we didn't get the button combo right at the end. Then today:

It seems to be glitched ? > Playing on Hard but the HUD is on the screen ?
Got the last room - both got the button combo right :)
And the Game freezes :mad:

Tried re-starting the game etc, but every time we play on hard its got the HUD still there, so its glitched its self somehow :confused:

Any one else had this problem ?

Soldato
You sure that was a euro server? the KSA ones are all elsewhere in the world aren't they?

It really is random at the moment though, one game you will be shooting people in the back who will turn and kill you with 100% health, the next game you are killing people who are screaming because they put a clip in you with burst fire and you still have full health.

Quite annoying!

KSA are hosted in Europe, which is why when loads join, lag gets worse.

Associate
So i picked this game up on monday and since then ive only managed 246kills with 253deaths, nearly 18hours and not even level 8. I just cant seem to find the enemy ive had games last about 3hrs and gone 0-0 for k/d. Switched from cod for the bigger maps and brilliant sniping but please game just give me an enemy. Every game we have about 10 enemy players that i just cant find.

Caporegime
Try and play the smaller maps

Stick to :

operation metro
Grand Bazaar
Seine Crossing

The Larger maps:

Caspian Border
Operation Firestorm
Kharg Island

are only really playable if you drive or fly and aren't really infantry maps.

Associate
rather than quick game go to find server, filter it for 20+ and do as mrlol said. play conquest and run the the flags that are red or currently in conflict(flashing)

Caporegime
Battlefield 3 runs on the frostbite 2 engine, which they built for PC, but then scaled down all the posh lighting effects etc.. to get it to run on 360 and PS3.

For PS3 and the next Xbox, BF4 is a piece of cake tp make look good on the next gen consoles as they just turn less of the stuff off, or possibly none of it depending upon how much grunt they have.

Associate
Whats everyones favourite sniper rifle? Ive been using the sv98 but its takes a while and o reload, still getting some nice kills will th it though. Just unlocked the sks so ill give that a go after i have all unlocks on the sv98.

Back
Top Bottom