Free Shipping for Loyal Forum Members

Soldato
A friend of mine got banned this morning for MM infraction and was planning to spend money with OcUK as he was able to get free delivery..now he can't get it..
now he will go to your competitor as he can get free delivery with others as well.

bit a shame
I think you should reconsider rules for banned members.
money is always money!

Soldato
A friend of mine got banned this morning for MM infraction and was planning to spend money with OcUK as he was able to get free delivery..now he can't get it..
now he will go to your competitor as he can get free delivery with others as well.

bit a shame
I think you should reconsider rules for banned members.
money is always money!

Why should they?

The buying forum population is less than 5% of their customer base.

Associate
This is a great idea. Still a long way to go for me though

The postage costs for small items is one of the things that has put me off in the past.

Associate
I got my free delivery. I ordered a new case the Antec 1100 to replace my cramped Antec 300 purchased just after 4pm today and email states it will be here on 19th (tomorrow). I didn't realise i would get it that quick i thought it would be wednesday. Whats the latest you can order to get next day delivery?

RJC

RJC

Don
I got my free delivery. I ordered a new case the Antec 1100 to replace my cramped Antec 300 purchased just after 4pm today and email states it will be here on 19th (tomorrow). I didn't realise i would get it that quick i thought it would be wednesday. Whats the latest you can order to get next day delivery?

4PM is usually the cut off time, you just made it bye the looks of things, being a single item they managed to ship it out :D

Associate
I think shipping costs are too high. I'd love to order some RAM, but at 8£ delivery I'd either have to buy crazy amounts of RAM or buy somewhere else.

Why is it not possible to send them as a registered letter? RAM isn't particularly bulky...

Back
Top Bottom