Forza Horizon?

Soldato
ive only been playing today but i would say its good but the SP seems like it is gonna be way to short.

i may have made a mistake of buying a classic mini and doing an engine change.

im winning races comfortably when it says my car isnt good enough and i should upgrade.

how do you tune cars?

my mini needs longer gears, it gets to 130 ridiculously fast then just bounces on the limiter. it also wheel spins up to 4th.

Last edited:
Associate
Sooooooooo, is this any good? lol

I LOVED the Forza series, scared this has gone too 'commercial'.

It is pretty good, it's essentially a more arcadey forza with a fairly limited open world. Definitely fun but pretty short and not a lot of long term appeal. Enjoyed it while I was playing it but have since gone back to forza 4.

Associate
ive only been playing today but i would say its good but the SP seems like it is gonna be way to short.

i may have made a mistake of buying a classic mini and doing an engine change.

im winning races comfortably when it says my car isnt good enough and i should upgrade.

how do you tune cars?

my mini needs longer gears, it gets to 130 ridiculously fast then just bounces on the limiter. it also wheel spins up to 4th.

You're in luck - I'm friends with the Car Handling designer here at PG so I asked him about this.

If you want more top speed, go back to the stock engine (it has a higher max rpm). Nothing you can do about the wheelspin - it's very light so just can't get the traction for that kinda power.

Hope that helps!

Associate
You're in luck - I'm friends with the Car Handling designer here at PG so I asked him about this.

If you want more top speed, go back to the stock engine (it has a higher max rpm). Nothing you can do about the wheelspin - it's very light so just can't get the traction for that kinda power.

Hope that helps!

The standard kini seems to wheelspin after every gear change on full throttle. PITA tbh. Pretty sure a real life one doesn't ;)

Soldato
It is pretty good, it's essentially a more arcadey forza with a fairly limited open world. Definitely fun but pretty short and not a lot of long term appeal. Enjoyed it while I was playing it but have since gone back to forza 4.

Unless you play online then it has unlimited life. :p

Hope that helps!

Tell him to fix RWD cars and rev banging.

I own every car in the game, bar some unicorns I always mess around with the cars especially in A class to make the perfect playground beast I'm pretty sure I have every course down to a certain vehicle now.

I can add them to the club garage if anyone is interested, bare in mind that they are all set up for a specific course in the playground games. these are not track cars by any means and a few will need to be tamed, especially the 205 T16 but once you can control it nothing can touch it (in carson, king/infected)

Last edited:
Associate
Got to join the club tonight. Been playing this on off since late December and love it. I do much prefer open world to track specific games just wish it was slightly longer and had more chance to use more powerful cars etc.

Add me if you like Swagger187

Soldato
The courses they give are perfect for A class, I only play playground and the odd pure skill online.

Anything else is just bumper car fest.

Soldato
anyone got any suggestions for good cars to drive for each class?

not necessarily the fastest but a good balance and can be great to drive.

im tuning up a few cars but find a certain point where they just wheel spin far too much to control well.

Soldato
anyone got any suggestions for good cars to drive for each class?

not necessarily the fastest but a good balance and can be great to drive.

im tuning up a few cars but find a certain point where they just wheel spin far too much to control well.

Depends what you are wanting them for: what track, game type etc.

Soldato
just after all round good cars for each class.

not going for ultimate cars for x y z, just general usage :p

my impreza seems good for a class stuff so far.

Back
Top Bottom