The High-Res Screenshot Thread!

Associate
4k Crysis 2

crysis2_2012_12_20_16_18_30_514.png

Caporegime
Why do people still use imageshack =/?

because it doesn't compress the files as bad as places like imgur do

stick a high res jpeg on imageshack and the same version on imgur and imgur will usually add a lot of noise whlilst image shack seems to just keep the original jpeg without further compression

Caporegime
crysis 2 with latest maldo mod is absolutely stunning . dl it now if you want to play crysis 2 and see what people are on about awesome !

Yes, I'm really enjoying it. I'm not even that much of a Crysis fan, but the life that modders can bring to games is why I like pc gaming so much.

I'm playing on the hardest difficulty...:D Good fun. :)

Caporegime
As far as trying to show a mod off that screenshot you've posted doesn't exactly do it any favours.

move on just post screenshots yeh ;)

i use imageshack as it suits my needs best. true you do lose some quality but with a lot of compresion you do. it really doesnt do it justice though absolutely stunning in game with mod on.

Last edited:
Permabanned
move on just post screenshots yeh ;)

i use imageshack as it suits my needs best. true you do lose some quality but with a lot of compresion you do. it really doesnt do it justice though absolutely stunning in game with mod on.

I've moved on from earlier. This was directed purely at that screenshot. Looks very standard Crysis 2 to me compared to the other screenshots posted of the mod.

Associate
A few more DCS A10. Weapons training.

Cannon run on some light targets
J1vnJ9n.jpg.png

Firing off a maverick
qV8s44I.jpg.png

Another maverick after moving to harder targets
kbdBIFk.jpg.png

Some formation flying practice, burning tanks on the right screen
DGV02kN.jpg

Some smart cluster bombs being dropped
61Mrm1U.jpg.png