*** Desk and Room Gallery***

Associate
Haven't posted in here for ages.

img5069s.png

Soldato
Those Left 4 Dead posters there, Are they all individual or a complete poster?

Looks awesome btw :)

No their A4 ones we got off Ebay, I was looking for a L4D Maxi poster but couldnt fine one so we just put 9 x A4 laminated posters on it, seems to work ok but the middle one is slightly dropping on the left.

and cheers, im pretty impressed with it, its now my pride and joy :D

what you using ive just bagged an etek 3 for 150 steel of the year

Ive got a GEO2, rotor and a guerilla tank, didnt play last year as was busy with work but we'r looking to play this year.

Soldato
Ofc :)

Only the best ;)

Too right :) I'm pretty sure we must've played you in the past if you played for GBH (depending which team) back when I was still playing. If you ever played Bristol Addiction in Div 2 NSPL then you would've been shot in the ass by me from the snake ;) I occasionally played for the UWE guys as well, but not after I graduated. Supposedly they're not bad these days.

I want one of those chairs btw.

Associate
No their A4 ones we got off Ebay, I was looking for a L4D Maxi poster but couldnt fine one so we just put 9 x A4 laminated posters on it, seems to work ok but the middle one is slightly dropping on the left.

and cheers, im pretty impressed with it, its now my pride and joy :D

Ive got a GEO2, rotor and a guerilla tank, didnt play last year as was busy with work but we'r looking to play this year.

Cheers man! Might do that myself, My Portal 2 maxi poster is all alone on the wall atm :p

Soldato
Finally got one of those monitor stands and the space it's given me is amazing.

Please keep images below 1280px or put them in spoiler tags as I have done for you below. - Rilot

0gQzYuL.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom