Census 2011: fewer than half of people living in London are white

Thug
Soldato
Hardly think i'm an exception. My answer equally stands as a general justification of why anyone should be let in.

Someone doing a law degree, with a job, and parents who send them money.

You think that stands as a general justification as to why anyone should be let in.

Riiiiiiiight....

Soldato
the government love foreign students and i think the rest of the uk are used to indians taking over a lot of the corner shops. :p

indians were with us in ww2 and i think they're starting to integrate, i get on well enough with them but the other side is, that a lot dont integrate..

they still watch indian tv, using sky, they still take over whole community's, they barter prices down, they're different people, they arrange marriage, they do lots of messed up stuff we dont agree with which gets in the news.

what will happen if they keep going this way? their will be a divide in the country between towns and citys.. you think this is a good thing ?

SPG

SPG

Soldato
I know :) The majority of people on here are great. Just starts annoying me when people assume that every immigrant is evil benefit stealing scum when that's clearly not the case.

Its also clearly not the case that every immigrant is not hard working tax paying citizen.

You pay your way fine, if you cant you get nothing. That goes for native scumbags as well.

Soldato
*breathe*.

Ok, one at a time.

Wait, how is that justification again? Damn right you should pay taxes, you're saying that like it should be your credentials for staying in the country.

If you eventually want to go back to India, stop sapping the jobs for people that want to stay in the country. Not that I reckon you will move back to India. :rolleyes:

Yes, it is a credential for staying in the country. I contribute to the economy and don't detract from it. When I was a student, I paid a lot more than you would at university which in turn, and in part, allows them to subsidise fees for citizens so you don't pay as much.

Surely that should be enough justification for allowing me to stay?

As for 'sapping jobs' - a) It's not my fault if i'm good enough to get the role and someone else isn't. Also, my current role was essentially created just for me. Didn't really take it away from someone else.

As for not moving back...how in the world do you know what I will or won't do when even I don't know it? Please don't presume to know the course my life will take.

Someone doing a law degree, with a job, and parents who send them money.

You think that stands as a general justification as to why anyone should be let in.

Riiiiiiiight....

I think the fact that someone like this contributes to the economy should stand as general justification for being let it.

Its also clearly not the case that every immigrant is not hard working tax paying citizen.

You pay your way fine, if you cant you get nothing. That goes for native scumbags as well.

No, but lot of the people on here (including possibly yourself; don't remember previous posts) imply/state that all immigrants are precisely like that.

Last edited:
Man of Honour
I'm all for immigrants coming in and kicking out the scumbags of all creed/religion/ethnicity - leaving behind a mixed group of people that work hard and contribute to society. No one deserves to live hear above anybody else if they don't lift a finger and scrounge off the state - irrespective of "race".

Now how about that for an extreme view?! :D

Soldato
the government love foreign students and i think the rest of the uk are used to indians taking over a lot of the corner shops. :p

indians were with us in ww2 and i think they're starting to integrate, i get on well enough with them but the other side is, that a lot dont integrate..

they still watch indian tv, using sky, they still take over whole community's, they barter prices down, they're different people, they arrange marriage, they do lots of messed up stuff we dont agree with which gets in the news.

what will happen if they keep going this way? their will be a divide in the country between towns and citys.. you think this is a good thing ?

Please state your sources.

Associate
Its not immigrants I have a problem with. It's the people who claim benefits and never want to work. Let them all in, as long as they are in the legal job market paying NI and Tax the more the merrier.

Edit: Totally agree Freefaller.

Thug
Soldato
*breathe*.

Ok, one at a time.

Yes, it is a credential for staying in the country. I contribute to the economy and don't detract from it. When I was a student, I paid a lot more than you would at university which in turn, and in part, allows them to subsidise fees for citizens so you don't pay as much.

Surely that should be enough justification for allowing me to stay?

As for 'sapping jobs' - a) It's not my fault if i'm good enough to get the role and someone else isn't. Also, my current role was essentially created just for me. Didn't really take it away from someone else.

As for not moving back...how in the world do you know what I will or won't do when even I don't know it? Please don't presume to know the course my life will take.

I think the fact that someone like this contributes to the economy should stand as general justification for being let it.

No, but lot of the people on here (including possibly yourself; don't remember previous posts) imply/state that all immigrants are precisely like that.

No, you have used the services of this country, that doesn't automatically entitle you to the right to stay. You had a choice in whether to use the universities of these countries, or the ones back in your homeland. For some strange reason :)rolleyes::p) you chose the UK university route.

That was a choice you have made, and by paying tax it has meant that you have been gaining money, along with the honour of living in these fair isles.

Doesn't grant you the right to stay in the country as far as I'm concerned.

And just because someone contributes money, doesn't mean that they are an asset to the country. I personally believe the country would be a lot more stable in the long run if we utilised existing available labour rather than bring in every tom dick and harry.

I do wish to clarify myself here, by the way. I have no rancor to you in the slightest, and in fact I'm sure you'd make a wonderful addition to the country. I'm just trying to make a point that this country is geographically small, with limited resources with an already huge population.

Combined with the fact that as humans we do NOT integrate very well, and I think we have a ticking timebomb on our hands, in the form of economic unrest.

Permabanned
I'm all for immigrants coming in and kicking out the scumbags of all creed/religion/ethnicity - leaving behind a mixed group of people that work hard and contribute to society. No one deserves to live hear above anybody else if they don't lift a finger and scrounge off the state - irrespective of "race".

Now how about that for an extreme view?! :D

I think most peeps agree.

We just disagree on reasons why it's not like that at the moment.

Man of Honour
My post is a fair one I feel. You tell me why we have so much Asian immigration to the UK despite many Mediterranean countries being geographically closer and having largely warmer climates closer to those found in these Asian countries.

Isn't this fairly obvious?

The immigration initially started because Pakistan was a colony of the United Kingdom. There were links between us. Thats finished now, but only after communities were built here which people still wish to be a part of. If you wished to move country and you had a choice between a totally new country and one where there is already an existing community you can join, which would you pick?

Thug
Soldato
It's now(I was born in the 50s) a right **** hole.

This.

Then again half the people I know who espouse the "oh multiculturalism is great" line, live with mummy and daddy in very privileged places.

Also amusing how most coloured people in the country still whip out where they are from when it suits them..............even though some of them are more British than I am hahaha.

Associate
No, you have used the services of this country, that doesn't automatically entitle you to the right to stay. You had a choice in whether to use the universities of these countries, or the ones back in your homeland. For some strange reason :)rolleyes::p) you chose the UK university route.

That was a choice you have made, and by paying tax it has meant that you have been gaining money, along with the honour of living in these fair isles.

Doesn't grant you the right to stay in the country as far as I'm concerned.

And just because someone contributes money, doesn't mean that they are an asset to the country. I personally believe the country would be a lot more stable in the long run if we utilised existing available labour rather than bring in every tom dick and harry.

I do wish to clarify myself here, by the way. I have no rancor to you in the slightest, and in fact I'm sure you'd make a wonderful addition to the country. I'm just trying to make a point that this country is geographically small, with limited resources with an already huge population.

Combined with the fact that as humans we do NOT integrate very well, and I think we have a ticking timebomb on our hands, in the form of economic unrest.
An asset is something that is positive for an economy. If he's paying taxes and generating money for the UK, which it sounds like, he is an asset. Your statement saying that we should use are existing, British, work force over using foreign people is flawed that not every Brit can do every open job role. Accepting high skilled foreigners is a benefit to us. We shouldn't just give a less qualified or skilled person a job just because they are British.

Job positions should be filled by the best of the people who apply.

Soldato
I love everyones peer reviewed sources they are quoting here, really top notch level of discussion.

No hint of irony in "black people do this" and "immigrants are like this" and yet this is supposedly a tool to promote a business. Fascinating business model, allowing out right racism...

Soldato
An asset is something that is positive for an economy. If he's paying taxes and generating money for the UK, which it sounds like, he is an asset. Your statement saying that we should use are existing, British, work force over using foreign people is flawed that not every Brit can do every open job role. Accepting high skilled foreigners is a benefit to us. We shouldn't just give a less qualified or skilled person a job just because they are British.

Job positions should be filled by the best of the people who apply.

so what happens to the British man that cant get a cleaning job because the polish have took it and cant goto uni because it costs too much or even if he could, the job has been took by an indian ?

they will remain on benefit and you'll call him lazy

SPG

SPG

Soldato
Another one who thinking about racism, its not about bloody colour, get that through your thick stupid one minded head.

Back
Top Bottom