Census 2011: fewer than half of people living in London are white

Associate
i'd like to move to india and start a farm, but they would kicked me out..

same with africa, they'd burn down my house..

so i guess im stuck here, listening to people like you saying i should shut up and deal with it..

nice and friendly

Before you go, you might want to take advantage of this countries wonderful education system, it's never too late.
If you start at primary level you will learn the basics in grammar, punctuation and how to start sentences.

Clearly you haven't been to India! Do you know anything about the utter crap you spout? There is so much of Britain still left in India it's not even funny.

Africa? Yes it's all just people running around in loin cloths with spears, burning down houses everywhere....shocking eh?

As for the last bit I recommend getting out and seeing the world a bit. It might open your eyes.

The only unfriendly people in this thread are you and the others that share your views! Still.....ignorance is bliss right?

Associate

so i guess im stuck here, listening to people like you saying i should shut up and deal with it..

nice and friendly

Just lol. Great Britain is simply the best country in the world and any other country is dirt compared to us!

Believe it or not there are a large number of countries out there with very good living standards and job prospects. Of course a vast majority of them would require you to learn a second language...

RDM

RDM

Soldato
isnt the point that the capital of England is being over run and maybe in 100 years we could have a government that does not care for the country and it being run worse than it is today..

Well no, because most people in the UK will still be white.

Soldato

nice and friendly

And this view is based on...?

Soldato
Well no, because most people in the UK will still be white.

but im not sure having no white british people in london is a good idea if that happens in 100 years..

just going off the riots, doesnt look like they care for the place and like ive said, the culture of london would change totally..

if the capital changed, wouldnt the rest of the country have to follow ?

Soldato
[TW]Fox;23818727 said:
Spend a few hours on Wikipedia reading about the British Empire. Sadly thats very much what we did a few hundred years ago.

i know, thats why i said it, obviously not a good idea for total take over and the same should be said for this country

Soldato
i know, thats why i said it, obviously not a good idea for total take over and the same should be said for this country

And what makes you think they are taking over here? Why are you so scared of this invasion? Can you not stand and bang? Are you a massive wimp afraid of your own shadow walking down the street or do you have some kind of evidence they are plotting an invasion?

Baring in mind if you do, its worth worrying about, because they do have nukes.

Caporegime
I don't mind people saying "You know what i'm actually a narrow minded racist that has never left the country other than 2 weeks to Magaluf every year. Im not really that intelligent or well educated, my personal outlook in life is very small and limited. I feel very oppressed by darkies stealing all the low paid minimum wage jobs that im not really prepared to do anyway, they are beneath me cos im British or more likely English, [cue St.Georges cross and bulldog spirit with a fly past by the Battle of Britain memorial flight and being flanked by 2 soldiers in Red coats and Busbys drinking tea and eating fish and chips]

I don't know the figures but im PRETTY sure that the odds of any random Indian or African citizen deciding to move to London legally is going to be Slim to impossible unless they are a NET benefit to the country.

BTW I met a white guy from Jamaica once, it blew my mind !

RDM

RDM

Soldato
but im not sure having no white british people in london is a good idea if that happens in 100 years..

just going off the riots, doesnt look like they care for the place and like ive said, the culture of london would change totally..

if the capital changed, wouldnt the rest of the country have to follow ?

No, why would it? Do you slavishly follow what happens in London?

Man of Honour
I don't mind people saying "You know what i'm actually a narrow minded racist that has never left the country other than 2 weeks to Magaluf every year. Im not really that intelligent or well educated, my personal outlook in life is very small and limited. I feel very oppressed by darkies stealing all the low paid minimum wage jobs that im not really prepared to do anyway, they are beneath me cos im British or more likely English, [cue St.Georges cross and bulldog spirit with a fly past by the Battle of Britain memorial flight and being flanked by 2 soldiers in Red coats and Busbys drinking tea and eating fish and chips]

I don't know the figures but im PRETTY sure that the odds of any random Indian or African citizen deciding to move to London legally is going to be Slim to impossible unless they are a NET benefit to the country.

BTW I met a white guy from Jamaica once, it blew my mind !

This is pretty much what I think for people who post threads like this.

Soldato
Time to move then if you don't like it. But blaming the fact we have mixed blood lines and different religions and ethnic backgrounds as a root cause for the UK being a ****hole is myopic ignorant as well as backward.

Hit a nerve? calling members names is very immature and childish..but oh hum.

When I was young I used to go to alum rock(brum) to visit my aunt and to go to the pictire house there.

Everybody's doorstep was polished and their path was always clean and alum rock was a very nice place to shop and visit.

But now..OMFG it's a right **** hole. Multiculturalism has never worked and never will.
Oh and before a racist remark comes from you I did have an GF from india and I still see her family.

But tell me when was you born in the UK?

edit= I just thought was you in Birmingham in the 60s..if not then how the hell do you
know what it was like then?

Last edited:
Soldato

When I was young I used to go to alum rock(brum) to visit my aunt and to go to the pictire house there.

Everybody's doorstep was polished and their path was always clean and alum rock was a very nice place to shop and visit.

But now..OMFG it's a right **** hole. Multiculturalism has never worked and never will.
Oh and before a racist remark comes from you I did have an GF from india and I still see her family.

edit= I just thought was you in the Birmingham in the 60s..if not then how the hell do you
I bet you have to wear a helmet and nappies too don't you?

Soldato

edit= I just thought was you in the Birmingham in the 60s..if not then how the hell do you

Can you show, using facts and statistics, that life was better then?

Or are you going to sit behind your privliged little lifestyle and bleat about anacdotal reasonings?

LOL at "Everybody's doorstep was polished and their path was always clean and alum rock was a very nice place to shop and visit."

Hahaha, I bet it was for certain people, I bet it was a right hell hole for others.

Back
Top Bottom