*** PC Gaming - Daily Deals Thread ***

Soldato
Anyone who has played through the whole AC series,

I personally only have AC1, 2 and 3. Should i get brotherhood and revelations or are they just side stories that not pertinent to the main game?

Can't help with experience, but I've just been advised to play through them in the order they were released. Apparently The story runs through them all, and by all accounts is pretty good :)

Kyo

Kyo

Soldato
Chris [BEANS];23821601 said:
Can't help with experience, but I've just been advised to play through them in the order they were released. Apparently The story runs through them all, and by all accounts is pretty good :)

Thanks mate :D

Klo

Klo

Soldato
Dishonoured and Far Cry 3 are the two I'm looking for. Far Cry 3 is pretty new, but Dishonoured came out around the same time as XCOM but I haven't seen it for under a tenner yet like XCOM.

Soldato
Was just about to post this here as seen from another thread but checked and it already has been, must have missed it. ;) Been lurking since last year for this and finally got it.

What a great find one of the best deals i seen on this thread :D Hopefully the box copy can be linked to steam (properly)
You can link it just type it in on Steam as a redeem code like any other game but why bother until you have finished the game as once its registered to your GFWL gamertag you no longer need the DVD in the drive & Steam is not required in any way so may as well play through at least once to avoid having Steam open at the same time as its just not needed on this game in any way!

Associate
shopto reliable?

i've got zavii 10% discount code :)

Shopto are the best video game retailer out there. Good prices, and very good delivery. Far better than Zavvi with its awful customer service and delivery lead time. I find them far better than Amazon and Game (spit) too. New release titles always arrive on time, usually the day before.

Give them a shot. Surprised you ain't heard of them. Maybe more popular within the console community.

Back
Top Bottom