At last Jailbreak 6.1 coming very soon. Yipee!

V_R

V_R

Soldato
I used to run Suave HD on my 4 and 4s, it was nice. No themes on the 5 at the mo, Though Ayecon looks very nice indeed.

Whats the performance impact with Winterboard, on the 5, like these days? Noticeable?

Soldato
the evasion jailbreak disables the ota update as to prevent from updating by accident.

Good thing it does, know someone who tried updating theirs from 5.1 to 6.1 OTA with his being jail broken and he lost all his stuff, guy hadn't even have a backup either! Basically will brick your phone during the update!

Soldato
I got excited when I seen this thread thinking we would see a JB for the ATV3 so I could run out and buy one so I could move my desk further away from my TV.

Left sad :(

Xee

Xee

Associate
Right not sure this is the best place to post this are start a fresh post but here goes.

iPhone 5, iOS 6.1.2, jailbroken with Evasion (latest). Have a strange issue where occasionally when pressing home button to exit an app, I get to home screen (with all my icons/apps) but the screen is unresponsive / frozen. Double click on home button brings up app switcher, which does react to touch. But as soon as it closes the screen is back to being frozen. Only a respring seems to bring it back again.

Cydia apps installed - Auxo, iFile, iCleaner, Unfold, Activator, Wifi Analyzer, 3G Unrestrictor 5.

Anyone experienced the same or have any ideas?

*EDIT* - never mind it seems to have sorted itself after a full restart.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom