How does necrophilia work for girls?

Capodecina
Soldato
This just made me think about it.

An 18-year-old woman apparently "obsessed with necrophilia" has been accused of having three-way sex on top of the corpses of two men she and her sexual partners allegedly murdered.

A police investigation into a brutal double murder in the town of Joilet, Illinois is said to have found that the bodies of 22-year-olds Eric Glover and Terence Rankins were placed in a pile after being strangled, so that Alisa Massaro could lie on them to have sex.

One of the men in the group of accused murderers, 24-year-old Joshua Miner, apparently said he was the long-term boyfriend of Massaro, adding that “for years back she wanted to have sex with a dead guy”

According to the documents, fellow murder accused Adam Landerman may well have joined in with the copulating couple.

The police reports suggest Landerman jumped on the dead men’s bodies and “surfed”, causing the corpses to empty their bowels and emit “zombie noises”.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...-of-having-sex-on-top-of-corpses-8513472.html

This is all very well but if you're a girl how does this actually work?

Jokes about needing a "stiff" would be obvious.

Associate
she had a threesome on top of the dead people. a bit like a fantasy, only real... i guess it's a culmination of the devaluing of social norms and the rising importance of "self", along with the spread of information/enablement on the internet. crazy

Capodecina
Soldato
OP
she had a threesome on top of the dead people. a bit like a fantasy, only real... i guess it's a culmination of the devaluing of social norms and the rising importance of "self", along with the spread of information/enablement on the internet. crazy

Yes, I'm sure all that was going through her head.

Associate
Yes, I'm sure all that was going through her head.

lol i never said it was, and i'm not saying it's a conscious thing either. but we're going through an interesting time where people are putting themselves ahead of society and allowing their sick fantasies to be strengthened by similar sick fantasies on the internet.

Back
Top Bottom