Hows this for a sweat team :D

8520539345_c71a71afc3_b.jpg

Needs more TOTY...

I only see 4 defenders, miss-quote? :/

:D

Soldato
I only see 4 defenders, miss-quote? :/

:eek: ... :rolleyes: ... :D

Try IF Guardado? Not Bale standard admittedly but I find him pretty useful.

I tried him in the original team. Seemed a bit useless on the ball and he needed 3 touches to set himself. Very happy with the new team though. Now alternating with the 5221 and I've won 2 cups on the trot...which is nice.

Also must say that Palacio is really good even though his work rates are a bit pants.

Bri

Bri

Soldato
FutHead says 619k and that seems about right what I spent.

Also I love the team name :D "Brian Munich"

Awesome, I'm copying your team verbatim! Teams I've enjoyed the most so far have been the BPL & Serie A ones I made so best of both worlds.

We had a kind of champions league incentive at work once & 'Brian Munich' was the name of my area's team :D

Soldato
Awesome, I'm copying your team verbatim! Teams I've enjoyed the most so far have been the BPL & Serie A ones I made so best of both worlds.

We had a kind of champions league incentive at work once & 'Brian Munich' was the name of my area's team :D

It's working well for me I do hope you enjoy :D

Associate
alright chaps back after a bit of a lay of and i did all my coins in a rage sell lol so only started again with 30k bought a cheap sweaty team won my division and got 8k coins so opened a pack (this was sunday gone ffs ) and pulled a robben with coin pack aswell.

so got around 300k in total to build a team

really want to try 5-2-1-2 as never used a 5 at back combo

thing is though which is more important links or chem

thinking of doing the pairs thing so get 9 chem but there would be a lot of dead links would it matter .

tim can you shoe these into a 5-1-2-1 lol

buffon
chiellini
pepe
kompany
jordi alba
falcao

cheers lol

Soldato
Shoehorning into a 5 back is easy, but immoral, if you didn't originate from Leicester I'd not do it! :p

try this?

pitch-1594232.png

Pepe only on 7 due to GK links too, rest looks fine to me, Balotelli is actually pretty good there, just like he's a surprisingly good CAM, good forward runs but not too eager to leave you open, good stregnth & aggression, food for thought anyways.

If you really want to 9 everyone, Coentrao at LWB is your needed change.

Soldato
Balotelli shouldn't be too much, the Man City one is a pretty low price now, grab one in CAM if you can & take the hit on the card tbh, could always downgrade Maicon to Richards, Falcao to 88?

Edit: just checked, CM Man City Balotelli can be had under 20k easily :)

Buffon: 40
Chiellini: 20
Pepe: 14
Kompany: 40
Richards: 4?
Alba: 14
Xabi: 7
Balotelli: 20
Kaka - 4 inc CF conversion
Benzema - 30
Falcao - 25 or 75 for 89.

Associate
Just started a 500 coin challenge. You make a team out of players that cost you no more than 500 coins each. I currently have:
Krul
Assou-Ekotto
Heitinga
Carragher
Simpson

Lucas

Pennant
Gutierrez
Holtby

Rodriguez
Gouffran

Playing in a 4-1-2-1-2. Playing cups at the moment to see how I get on. Anyone else done something similar?

Back
Top Bottom