*** Desk and Room Gallery***

Associate
I have that problem with my multi-screen setup but Desktop_OK can help, it saves the locations and helps you restores them, works about 80% of the time.

I have a dual view DVI Kvm that throws the occasional fit, probably because it switches two of three monitors across two workstations, combined with DisplayFusion and Mouse without borders, I think I'm pushing my luck!

I'm going to have duplicate icons anyway, because of the different machines, so I've come to terms with the chaos, and playing hunt the icon is always fun!

Soldato
Last pictures of my current man cave. Flat going on the market, found a house. New man cave will actually have some space. It'll be awesome.

p1020796m.jpg

p1020802hu.jpg

p1020804x.jpg

img0927yt.jpg

Soldato
Thankyou very much, I do love the look of the Qpad MK-85 and backlight will help as sometimes I will play in the dark.
Are you able to get a MK-85 with a Blue Backlight?

Out of the mice, it is between the Deathadder and Sensei, so many on the market it is difficult for someone new like me! :D

Tom

I have both little between them to be honest the Sensei has a more solid feel about it

no the mk 80 is blue the mk 85 is red but the mk 85 has usb nk rollover things that the 80 doesn't but I believe if you use them on PS2 connectors there is nothing between them but the colour.

Associate
I have both little between them to be honest the Sensei has a more solid feel about it

no the mk 80 is blue the mk 85 is red but the mk 85 has usb nk rollover things that the 80 doesn't but I believe if you use them on PS2 connectors there is nothing between them but the colour.

Fair enough, i thought that was the case.
Also what are PS2 Connectors?

Tom

Back
Top Bottom