Spec Me Some Man Slippers

Associate
Since I moved to the US my feet have been killing me. These hardwood floors are killing me. I have plantar fasciitis in my feet too, so that does not help.

What I need is a really nice comfortable slippers with soft soles. Like air ride suspension for my feet.

Any suggestions ?

Associate
just get a pair of dirt cheap flip flops to wear around the house, I started doing that when I lived in LA, still doing it now that I live in the UK. They last longer than slippers as well.

Mat

Mat

Soldato
My mother bought me some fur lined Crocs a few years back which I use as slippers.
Yes, they are Crocs, so no, they are not manly. At all. However they do allow me to build up a static charge almost constantly, which Earths itself at the earliest possibility, so repeatedly being electrocuted more than makes up the man points in my book.

Soldato
Since I moved to the US my feet have been killing me. These hardwood floors are killing me. I have plantar fasciitis in my feet too, so that does not help.

What I need is a really nice comfortable slippers with soft soles. Like air ride suspension for my feet.

Any suggestions ?

Fit flops.

I have/had Plantar fascitis too and within months of just wearing those around the house I've been fine.

Back
Top Bottom