Great Service, but.......

Associate
now I have a dilema.

Ordered a X79 bundle 5pm Friday night (1st March). Figured I'd go with the 5-7 day option and have it delivered to work so the wife doesn't find out.
This way I could install it while she's at work next week, as she is at home all this week.

It was delivered to work at lunchtime today, which means I can risk bringing it home and chancing an install or leave it at work for the week and installing next week. It will be safe enough so no worries there.

Damn you OCUK for being so efficient :D

Great service though, thanks

Associate
OP
She may find out in the end, but I do all the money stuff and as it's on the inside of the case there won't be any evidence.
Also, now she won't be using this PC (as I have upgraded the kids one so she is relegated to that), she shouldn't be any the wiser....... I hope ;)

I changed from a 20" Dell monitor to a NEC 24" and it took her a fortnight to realise it was different. :D

Fingers crossed.

Associate
She may find out in the end, but I do all the money stuff and as it's on the inside of the case there won't be any evidence.
Also, now she won't be using this PC (as I have upgraded the kids one so she is relegated to that), she shouldn't be any the wiser....... I hope ;)

I changed from a 20" Dell monitor to a NEC 24" and it took her a fortnight to realise it was different. :D

Fingers crossed.

That's the way I do it, I only mention it if its a monitor or something she can see

so my 2nd GPU, SSD, Replacement memory, new fans, bigger PSU all went un-noticed, I mentioned my new £30 ish fan controller, but sold the old memory on ebay for more :) she thinks my PC has had no major upgrade in over a year :)

Associate
Lock her in the living room with a dvd of Devil Wears Prada and a box of Ferrero Rocher. You'll get two hours alone with your new baby and brownie points!

Back
Top Bottom