Natural Selection 2

Associate
Been playing quite a lot of this over the last week but noticed an odd bug when using radeon pro.

Radeon Pro displays the FPS in the corner of the screen but when I look up the FPS using the in game monitor it shows exactly half of the FPS that radeon pro does, the game itself feels like the more sluggish reading, I'm not pushing the settings too high, but some times it drops below 20

Soldato
Still enjoying the game but finding it frustrating at times. Really difficult to find a game with any teamwork. Had a cracking game this morning but have given up tonight after an hour of hopping between servers with no-one playing as commander, or a commander not giving any clear instructions.

Last game the commander was talking about how many enemies were in each room, how about telling us where you want us aliens to capture rather than assuming we're all psychic!

*inb4 being told to learn to play commander*

Associate
Indeed, I just try and play on ALC's server and if I cant get in after queing I just leave it, only ever played on 1 other server which seems to have disappeared and the rest are french

Soldato
Feel free to try my server. If paincake is around, mention my name and ask for a noobs introduction. He's one of my admins so I'd hope he would help you out... btw if he doesn't please let me know :D

Soldato
tried it took me 3 goes to explore a map in training without it locking up or dropping to 10fps, not sure what was up but i'll prob jump on a server later to get the hang of it.

Soldato
My senior admin is there lol.

vlad2g.png

Soldato
This is currently on sale 66% off, it had two big updates recently that have really improved performance and changed lots of things to do with balance etc, makes things interesting again, there's also going to be a big content patch in a few months so if you're thinking of getting it now might be a good time. :)

Back
Top Bottom