What do you regret buying the most?

Soldato
Damn thats a bit harsh.
She said yes and then dumped you within a week, nasty.

I tend to purchase much less now in spur of the moment stuff, which tends to means I am finding I regret purchases less and less.
I have the internet to thank, as it lets you research things in more depth, and can draw on others personal experiences.

Soldato
I've been thinking and apart from random little purchases like horrible tasting consumables e.g. a new flavour of crisps or fizzy drink that were just foul.

The only proper example of regretful purchase for me is the ASUS 7970 Matrix Platinum.

Good overclocker but the software is **** and i've had a load of frustrating issues with it.

Soldato
A house when i was on a crap wage, ended up using credit cards to survive and then ended upsnowed under in debt leading to reposession and my eventual bankruptcy.

luckily things have now changed and i have learnt from my mistakes, i would still like to get another house but not until i know its affordable.

Soldato
Car - Ford Fiesta 1.25 2000 model I think. Bought in a rush and ended up with loads of work needing doing to it. Also car insurance - I paid £1700 for the first year, looking back it was a total waste of money because I should have gone the motorbike route instead.:(

Back
Top Bottom