SimCity V (2013) - screens/artwork and information

Associate
Hoping I can actually get on and play some of this later after work, Couldn't get on to a server at all yesterday except to play about 3 mins of the tutorial - are things improving at all yet?

Associate
Maintenance: We are taking down EU West 4 to upgrade it’s hardware, which will allow for a larger capacity and faster response times. While we implement this upgrade, access to this server will be unavailable. Rest assured, no saves or data will be lost...

Soldato
Anyone know if there are any sites selling just the CD key cheaper than origin? I want to give this a try now that they are starting to sort out some issues, but I'm not going to pay the origin price, and I hate having a physical copy if I can get it digitally.

Soldato
After reading the last 24 pages of this thread has anything changed server wise? I do not plan on buying this game yet but it looks so good.

Have EA ever bought out a company and made them better?

Maybe this will teach those sellouts at Maxis a thing or two?

Soldato
Anyone know if there are any sites selling just the CD key cheaper than origin? I want to give this a try now that they are starting to sort out some issues, but I'm not going to pay the origin price, and I hate having a physical copy if I can get it digitally.

Green Man Gaming is probably the cheapest place that has stock atm.

Caporegime
Wow the inteligent gentlemen driving my garbage trucks are in the wrong business.

They should be nascar drivers seeing as they like circles so much

one is still doing that even now LOL

Associate
After reading the last 24 pages of this thread has anything changed server wise? I do not plan on buying this game yet but it looks so good.

Have EA ever bought out a company and made them better?

Maybe this will teach those sellouts at Maxis a thing or two?

Just remember that the only people voicing are the people with issues, I've played since yesterday with no disconnects or lag of any kind.

Back
Top Bottom