BMW and M Power Owners

Soldato
I've just joined the club today with a 2006 Black 330d M Sport absolutely love it, pics will follow once its had a good clean, its had a few owners and has 79k on it but has full service history from bmw (7 or 8 I think) unmarked mv's with 7mm of bridgestones all around, id driven a 320d before but never a 330d and I'm blown away, was thinking before I got it about remapping but don't think ill bother. One odd thing is that it has a nokia Bluetooth kit installed, but as it had the fin (I know lots of people stick them on) I had a look at the stereo it also has the BMW Bluetooth install with the cradle under the armrest, surely cant be as simple as someone not knowing it already had it?

Soldato
I've just joined the club today with a 2006 Black 330d M Sport absolutely love it, pics will follow once its had a good clean, its had a few owners and has 79k on it but has full service history from bmw (7 or 8 I think) unmarked mv's with 7mm of bridgestones all around, id driven a 320d before but never a 330d and I'm blown away, was thinking before I got it about remapping but don't think ill bother. One odd thing is that it has a nokia Bluetooth kit installed, but as it had the fin (I know lots of people stick them on) I had a look at the stereo it also has the BMW Bluetooth install with the cradle under the armrest, surely cant be as simple as someone not knowing it already had it?

Did look like it was going to be a nice card Brad, hope you enjoy it, be good to see some decent pics of it :D

Soldato
I really like it and tbh I actually really like the wood :) looks much better than in photos, needs new discs and pads up front and possibly one tyre but other than that its good :)

Half a tank in the old E46 to get there, just over 1/4 coming back and a lot quicker ;)

Associate
I joined the club yesterday.

Got my 520d ed delivered - happy so far, but I only racked up 120 miles back from work. Looked like i'd done about 1,000 though with the weather yesterday.

Managed to get a break in the weather to wash it this morning.

I went for Sophisto Grey, with the 5 spokes on the exterior. Then had Business Media Advanced, sun prot. glass, folding mirrors and electric towbar (for my bike rack - but is a proper party piece!) as options.

BMW1.jpg

BMW2.jpg

BMW4.jpg

:)

Sam

Sam

Soldato
3dr M135i ordered, went for:

Estoril blue with Black leather
Driver comfort package
Sun protection package
Sports Auto
Heated seats
Harmon Kardon audio
Professional multimedia package
Adaptive suspension

Painful 8 week wait now

Sam

Last edited:
Soldato
id driven a 320d before but never a 330d and I'm blown away, was thinking before I got it about remapping but don't think ill bother.

This is what i found with my 335i. I had the chance to buy a JB4 for £200 the other day, which would have taken me up to ~380bhp. Was about to take it and then i thought "What's the point?". I have never, ever found myself wanting power. It has the ability to get into the very illegal speeds very quickly if i wanted to (which i don't...) and i really don't need more power. I think 300-320bhp is the maximum i shall ever want on the roads. Anything much more is just for show IMO.

Soldato
Thought I'd bust something in my 330d last night...... I was ripping out the nokia bluetooth kit as it was pointless being in as it had the factory bt, and I came across a traffic master nav system there too, i was wondering why there was what looked like to be a gps antenna on the dash, anyway ripped that out aswell as I will never use it and it wasnt active anyway, I had to cut a couple live feeds they had spliced in when fitting them. After playing with the spagetti of wires I noticed my rear brake lights were constantly on!!

I thought I must have blown something as I didnt disconnect the battery when i cut them, anyway quick call to the AA and they came out turns out when I had pulled the wires I had caught the switch on the brake pedal, 2 mins later all sorted :) I was fearing a trip to the local stealer to fix

Caporegime
Guy at work has an E21 with M5? engine and came in to work today with a off yellow 'M' coupe I think on a 1998/99 plate! Thought the front side vents looked a bit aggressive and upon checking it was a very nice M coupe indeed, only the second ive ever seen on the road.

Associate
can we all agree that e30 m3 is the best looking?

Some of these boxy looking cars like the 80's and 90's were the best looking every made golf mk2, e30 m3 etc.

Wish someone does something to bring back the sharp edge design rather than the bulbus crap we keep seeing these days.

Back
Top Bottom