SimCity V (2013) - screens/artwork and information

Associate
same here. My forest is still using power and water and billing me for it as well! im not buying any in from the region so i have no idea where its coming from. On the flip side the pollution is slowly going away and im fairly certain the radiation has receeded ever so slightly
Mine is supplying water/power to the region. Making a profit, albeit small! :D

Soldato
Can someone invite me to any open OcUK region thanks!

Origin: Nabuboria

Also how do i get my origin friend list to appear? keeps saying i'm offline when I'm not and I have set it to online many times :mad:

Last edited:
Soldato
I've been convinced! Seems a lot of the initial issues have indeed been sorted and it's actually possible to play and enjoy! Went the Indian route and waiting for my key now, hopefully it doesn't take too long!

Associate
Hi all,

What are the specs needed for this? I only have a cheap laptop but don't want to shell out for it if I can't play it.

Specs are:

Processor AMD Dual-Core A6-4455M (2.1 GHz, 2.6 GHz with TurboBoost, 5 GT/s, 1 MB L2 cache memory)
Operating System Windows 7 Home Premium 64
RAM 6 GB (1 x 2 GB, 1 x 4 GB)
DDR3
Supports up to 8 GB DDR3
Graphics card AMD Radeon HD 7500G Discrete-Class
Screen type HD BrightView LED-backlit
Screen resolution 1366 x 768

Thanks all

Soldato
So what servers are most people on then? A separate thread would have been nice :)
Since you can't switch servers without exiting the game, it would be nice to "settle" on one!

Caporegime
I hit 150k before my city failed. :(

I'm at 105k and my roads are failing so bad...

I've got an american block syle layout but everyone wants to use the roads in the middle :rolleyes:

bus's , airport don't seem to make a difference , maybe I should put a subway system in oh wait ....:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Soldato
I'm at 105k and my roads are failing so bad...

I've got an american block syle layout but everyone wants to use the roads in the middle :rolleyes:

bus's , airport don't seem to make a difference , maybe I should put a subway system in oh wait ....:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Yeah, it doesn't help that there is only 1 access road. I had massive queues which was holding up my trade trucks and my city buckled.

Back
Top Bottom