SimCity V (2013) - screens/artwork and information

Soldato
I'd like to know this too. People had already unlocked all of the education in my region, is it pointless to have a school and a university in the same city?

Not sure, but i assume so.

thats not really selling it to me, but im thinking more of poblems with crashing/not connecting etc. are these now fixed?

most problems sorted, chat box and some servers do get dodgey during peak times though.

It's extremely addictive

Don
Any ideas on how to fill these unfilled jobs?

aaaa_zpsa3728887.jpg

Associate
Just got my city to 150K sims when Godzilla decides to trample my new nuclear power plant and cover the entire city in radiation. Loving the game but that was frustrating.

Soldato
Yeah get it! Best place to buy it still green man gaming with the 20% off code on their own homepag which brings it down to 36£ - key delivered instantly via email as well as been shown instantly on the order confirmed page

Soldato
I've read in quite a few places that when you place a high school down, you can delete the normal school. And when you place a college down, you can get rid of the high school too. Then the same for the university.

Has anyone done this? It doesn't sound like it would work, but many people are saying it does for them.

Soldato
I've read in quite a few places that when you place a high school down, you can delete the normal school. And when you place a college down, you can get rid of the high school too. Then the same for the university.

Has anyone done this? It doesn't sound like it would work, but many people are saying it does for them.

It should work as all i can see vai the population detail is enrolled students, nothing about specific school, high school etc.

Soldato
On the subject of space. I know we'd all like more, but I think at the very least they should give each city the same amout of useable space. My first city was next to the water, and while that has some benefits I think they're outweighed by the amount of useable land you loose.

Another thing I noticed last night. With my first city I placed the university within the residentail area, not knowing I was supposed to put it in the industrial area. However I seem to still have high tech industry and I'm sure its helped my traffic situation quite a bit without all the students travelling back and forth across the map. So maybe this is a good thing.

Soldato
On the subject of space. I know we'd all like more, but I think at the very least they should give each city the same amout of useable space. My first city was next to the water, and while that has some benefits I think they're outweighed by the amount of useable land you loose.

Another thing I noticed last night. With my first city I placed the university within the residentail area, not knowing I was supposed to put it in the industrial area. However I seem to still have high tech industry and I'm sure its helped my traffic situation quite a bit without all the students travelling back and forth across the map. So maybe this is a good thing.

Yeah, one of the regions is just two big hills a total waste, can't do F all lol.

Soldato
Dont talk to me about space it's ridiculous.

It's somewhat imposssible to keep the area looking nice and attractive when your trying to increase population. whatever made them think 2x2 square is a reasonable size is beyond me.

Also it shouldn't be a square shape more of an oval to give it that city like feel.

Anywayz hows my city doing? can't get on there till tonight last i done was add an expo centre just need to build more commercial around it.

Associate
To those with processor plants, are you importing plastic and alloys? I can't seem to get enough from my recycling plant.

Sometimes importing, then switching to use locally when there's enough in storage. Also make sure you have upgraded the recycling plant to include plastics/alloy reclamation lines.

Soldato
Dont talk to me about space it's ridiculous.

It's somewhat imposssible to keep the area looking nice and attractive when your trying to increase population. whatever made them think 2x2 square is a reasonable size is beyond me.

Also it shouldn't be a square shape more of an oval to give it that city like feel.

Anywayz hows my city doing? can't get on there till tonight last i done was add an expo centre just need to build more commercial around it.

Agreed, I got a feeling they will sell us space via DLC/micro transactions :rolleyes:

Your city is looking pretty damn sweet, I like the little islands lol.

Soldato
To those with processor plants, are you importing plastic and alloys? I can't seem to get enough from my recycling plant.

I've tried, and I was able to manufacture a reasonable amount and make some money, but I couldn't produce enough to upgrade whatever building it was I needed to upgrade to be able to move forward and progress to TVs.

Back
Top Bottom