SimCity V (2013) - screens/artwork and information

Associate
I've tried, and I was able to manufacture a reasonable amount and make some money, but I couldn't produce enough to upgrade whatever building it was I needed to upgrade to be able to move forward and progress to TVs.

You need to upgrade the plant to add more production lines and delivery vans and then you can meet the quota within 24 hrs as long as you have the materials.

Soldato
Agreed, I got a feeling they will sell us space via DLC/micro transactions :rolleyes:

Your city is looking pretty damn sweet, I like the little islands lol.

Aeleys, did you see my message a couple of pages back about what someone has done to the first Antartica region that I'm in with you and a few others. My city is Windle Vale, the one immediately adjacent to me is called Lancaster Pointe and somebody had taken it over then bonded it to the max and transferred the money out and left it to rot. I tried to take it over last night but it's crippled with £250k of bond debt.

Pretty shoddy thing to do as it's a wasted space just now, I was going to use it for a housing/tourist region but I've tried sending money and it doesn't appear so its going to be a wasteland unless we can get a fund going to get it out of bond debt. Would need a concerted effort unless someones got millions sitting spare?

Associate
Where is the best place to buy this on digital download (limited edition) as I can get it from Amazon but not the digital version.

Any ideas, the green man site looks ok but it seems to be the standard edition.

Soldato
Aeleys, did you see my message a couple of pages back about what someone has done to the first Antartica region that I'm in with you and a few others. My city is Windle Vale, the one immediately adjacent to me is called Lancaster Pointe and somebody had taken it over then bonded it to the max and transferred the money out and left it to rot. I tried to take it over last night but it's crippled with £250k of bond debt.

Pretty shoddy thing to do as it's a wasted space just now, I was going to use it for a housing/tourist region but I've tried sending money and it doesn't appear so its going to be a wasteland unless we can get a fund going to get it out of bond debt. Would need a concerted effort unless someones got millions sitting spare?

Sorry no, I didn't read back that is pretty bad, If you want to you can join other Ocuk'ers on other servers I have No one should be bonded to one area :p I'll try help out if you dont want to play more than 1 area though.

Where is the best place to buy this on digital download (limited edition) as I can get it from Amazon but not the digital version.

Any ideas, the green man site looks ok but it seems to be the standard edition.

greenman gameing (limited edition was what i got) £38 instant activation code delivery.

Soldato
Agreed, I got a feeling they will sell us space via DLC/micro transactions :rolleyes:

Your city is looking pretty damn sweet, I like the little islands lol.

yeah i need to do a lot of tweaking, especially my industrial.

My expo center was too far on the top island and was getting warning of how they need to commute to it, so my industrial will be on the north island by the boat terminal along with an airport for export of goods, with residential on the outskirts of the commercial center.
atm moment i am making profit but not enough residential and schools

Soldato
Yep the GMG one is still limited edition, if you're seeing the standard version then you're accidentally veiwing the physical one rather than download.

If you use TCB go via there for another couple of quid.

Soldato
Sorry no, I didn't read back that is pretty bad, If you want to you can join other Ocuk'ers on other servers I have No one should be bonded to one area :p I'll try help out if you dont want to play more than 1 area though.

If thats the one I'm on I can also try to help with some money.

Associate
Any ideas on how to fill these unfilled jobs?

aaaa_zpsa3728887.jpg

If you have any mines, smelters or factories, I've heard they're bugged currently and provide a lot more "ghost" jobs that your city can't fill past the 140 they actually need. So those unfilled jobs are actually from them, supposedly, and that's why you always have more jobs than you can fill.

Back
Top Bottom