Clash of Clans

Associate
Server down for maintenance :)

Version 3.54:
Get ready to unleash the true power of Dark Elixir...

Introducing the mysterious Dark Barracks and ultra cool new Dark Barracks troops!

✔ Minions: These fast flying menaces rain down deadly acid on their foes.

✔ Hog Riders: Hammer in one hand and hog reins in the other, these mighty warriors leap over walls and go straight for enemy buildings.

✔ Valkyries: Armed with mighty two handed axes, these maidens unleash whirlwinds of doom upon everything around them.

✔ If you happen to see dark tombstones, you'll know you're being visited by these awesome new Dark Barracks troops.

Having trouble with walls?

✔ Improved Wall Breaker training techniques have revolutionized the cunning of these fearless demolitionists. Wall Breakers now maximize the potential of each and every bomb, avoiding decoys and distractions.

✔These crafty new Wall Breakers demanded a bit more elbow room, so they now take up two camp spaces.

Usability improvements!

✔ Players now have an option to move multiple wall pieces at one time. Yay!

✔ Troops can be deployed near obstacles, so no more getting lost in a sea of flags.

✔ A new laboratory screen lets you browse available upgrades even while an upgrade is already in progress.

✔ Ever wondered how much loot can you get from single players levels? Well now you can find out, just by tapping the map.

✔ The Battle Results screen now shows your loot with spaces between numbers (100 000 instead of 100000).

✔ A handy total destruction percentage is now included in the battle log.

✔ If a Barracks is being upgraded, its queued troops no longer count towards the "Troop capacity after training" count in the Barracks' training screen.

Super Performance!

✔ Our code wizards have made the game run silky smooth, even at the high levels. This means better control over battles.

Improved game balance!

✔ Wizards and Dragons now do small area splash damage

✔ Decreased training time for P.E.K.K.A

✔ Decreased training cost for Dragon and P.E.K.K.A

✔ Increased hitpoints and damage for level 1-2 P.E.K.K.A and Dragon

Soldato
✔ Troops can be deployed near obstacles, so no more getting lost in a sea of flags.

Does this mean you can deploy them on obstacles? As the way it is worded now is how it was implemented I thought?

Edit... Hurry up with the maintenance!

Edit... Downloaded the new update but waiting on the servers :(

Last edited:
Man of Honour
Typical clash of clans, new stuff that I have to wait for ever to use. **** game is doing my head in and my bank account little good.

Man of Honour
Loading up quickly for me, has been all morning.

Think I am going to wait til my gold storage space is upgraded to 4mil, then buy gems, fill it and upgrade my hall to 9. Can't be bothered to farm 4mil worth of gold.

Man of Honour
I'm currently at the stage where most of the worthwhile upgrades are circa 3M coins and it takes and age. L6 archers took 15 days, 15DAYS!!!

Back
Top Bottom