Free Shipping for Loyal Forum Members

Associate
Nice me daughters tablet turned up today with some haribos and an OCUK mug off course I am testing the mug out befor the tablet :p

Nah tablet is warming up it was extremely damp and cold so did not want to risk plugging it in or turning it on befor it warmed up so expect a review soon :)

Free delievry as well.

Thanks OCUK great service as usaual.

You got a free mug?

Associate
Bit of a shame that NI users don't even get discounted shipping let alone free shipping. Same price for a forum user as a non forum member to get something shipped here.

Caporegime
Yup, absolute joke, another popular/good etailer offer cheap/free shipping to NI and then a few other places offer cheaper shipping (never had any problems with them)

** Comment removed **

Associate
Yup, absolute joke, another popular/good etailer offer cheap/free shipping to NI and then a few other places offer cheaper shipping (never had any problems with them)

Totally agree, though to be fair to OCUK some of the other etailers postage prices aren't far off with the exception of one that's very cheap postage prices but its not a dedicated tech retailer

Soldato
Was just looking to order something and i think i should be just eligible for free shipping, tried varies different items and non triggered free shipping

Been registered for 12 months and have 100 posts (just) and live on mainland

any ideas?

RJC

RJC

Don
Was just looking to order something and i think i should be just eligible for free shipping, tried varies different items and non triggered free shipping

Been registered for 12 months and have 100 posts (just) and live on mainland

any ideas?

Have you linked your forum account to your shop account?

Also are you trying to use the 7.5% off code.

Orm

Orm

Associate
Hmm, I need to post more...7 years and 60-odd posts!

Although I generally visit the shop for most of my stuff anyway!

Associate
I've been here how long and never realised they did free shipping for loyal forum members! Updated customer account now.

Although I do normally visit the shop anyway, but sometimes its more practical to have stuff ordered due to opening times as otherwise I only have Saturday afternoon spare.

Just ordered a Dell U2412, bargain at £184.99, doubt that would be suitable for free shipping anyway from the look of previous posts. This Week only, plus 7.5%, plus free shipping would be insane :)

Back
Top Bottom